Roster battles

JeezHorseyJeezHorsey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
How is the score for Alex in number one spot possible? Everyone else is sub 1 million and he has 83 million

Comments

• JeezHorseyJeezHorsey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Similar situation again today. I have a streak of 15 wins to get that score with 2 bonus characters and then this score appears. Can you please explain how it’s possible? If he had all the bonus characters he would have to go on a huge streak and I’m not concerned about spending gold to keep the streak alive but my 16 match I was 4000 short on power to win. Have people got 6 star full gear toons? It’s just disheartening as they appear out of nowhere. All other scores from people change after every match 
  • FearDaReapaFearDaReapa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I can tell you now allot of my members, myself included will spend gold to not sit around and wait out a streak and put up 100+ win streaks
  • FearDaReapaFearDaReapa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    On the WWE Universe Facebook page with over 1k members I have screenshots of it with basically how much gold it costs without having to use the 15% boost. But if you just play non stop from start of streak to end it takes roughly 1 hour to get to 100 and about 2k gold in refreshing.
    Thanks for that info. So you guys have max gear and star wrestlers also as I tried what you guys do but can’t get past a streak of 15 as my total power is just over 12000
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    On the WWE Universe Facebook page with over 1k members I have screenshots of it with basically how much gold it costs without having to use the 15% boost. But if you just play non stop from start of streak to end it takes roughly 1 hour to get to 100 and about 2k gold in refreshing.
    But do you guys always have all bonus toons all leveled up to ?