No individual rewards in most recent club event.

Hankdsri78Hankdsri78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Club finished 5th and I finished 4th individually.  Got club rewards but no individual rewards.   

Comments

• InfernusInfernus Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Go to Play and then Roster Battles. That’s how you claim your individual rewards. 
  • Hankdsri78Hankdsri78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Checked it but all it has is a countdown until the next battle. Have to claim before next event starts?

• InfernusInfernus Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    That, I don’t know. I usually claim all my rewards before the next event. You may be right. 
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Raise a ticket.. They can help...
  • FozzysucksFozzysucks Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I raise a ticket, this has happened to me and I’m pretty annoyed by this
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Goto setting at bottom left of the screen.. you will see vip hotline.. top right button there is to chat with support
  • HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I still do not understand why they don’t just send you all the rewards at the same time. Would save themselves all the complaints they get about people not getting individual rewards cause they have to go through a needlessly convoluted way to claim them.
  • Hankdsri78Hankdsri78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Opening a ticket didn't help. They just told me I already  received the rewards. Silver kane was the reward yet is not unlocked in my roster but I guess it is what it is.
  • warmachine937warmachine937 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I also didnt get kane. I was #2 in event. I think i got everything else though. Maube not the store chips either. Idk for sure