Seth Rollins to the ground issue

ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
I'm not sure of its just me, but when i try to play the "To The Ground" matches, the game locks up on the first round during the last (4th) match. It goes to 75% and stops. Any possible thing to try?

Comments

• InfernusInfernus Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    There’s a similar thread in the Game Discussion forum about this issue. Seems others are having the same problem. I don’t think the Mods are monitoring these threads any more. 
  • ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Yea I saw that after I posted this, I thought it should be in tech so I left it lol
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I started a thread elsewhere but you're right, its probably better off here. I got fobbed off by support and all they told me was that they were going to pass it to the devs and i should await a response. I've wasted a lot of energy and alot of ingame cash trying to get around it, i did find a way but theres a lot of luck involved and a fair amount of ingame resources wasted. I got around it by auto-ing the fight until i won and it pushed me into the next tier.
  • NekroGNekroG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I posted a long rant but it seems it didnt post, Will update this later but here are screenshots,  I have lost 100's of energy due to this. Its only seth rollins matches and isn't just the event also happens in chapter 14 of the main storyline. 
     p
  • NekroGNekroG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I also got the generic reply from Customer service how they forwarded it on, but no compensation for lost energy, many of which was purchased. Thinking of fighting those charges with my credit card company as technically they did not deliver on what they promised, Definitely won't buy anything else til they fix the game tho thats for sure. 

• warmachine937warmachine937 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Better off getting it back from ios or google play store other than your cc providers.. They care more