Roster battles (Single Awards)

Rayge2477Rayge2477 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
When are the Kane prizes being distributed? So far only the club prizes were .... And I was under the impression I won the Gold Kane

Comments

• dadnandadnan Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Probably you just did not claim him. I think that people forgot to do it, so that is their mistake, not mistake from game.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    What dadnan said.  Rewards have to be claimed, and when a Club Event ends, usually a check for rewards button shows up when you've earned something.  If it's individual, when you go into Rewards Progress, there'll be tier rewards claimable there as well.
  • steveo87steveo87 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same is happening to me , doesn't let me claim anything apart from club rewards
  • TheNotoriousAEWTheNotoriousAEW Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    same here
    It says go to roster battles and check there but it's just telling me when next roster battle is 
    And I tried it on another account and it works on there 
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    What about the individual rank rewards? I got the individual milestone rewards and the club rank and tier rewards?

Also if i go and check my roster profile page it says my best rank as 0.. which is incorrect.. I was second when i went to sleep.. 

Also if you have a small window to claim rewards then it is unfair for those who would be sleeping as it is the middle of the night
    It was probably from time the last event ended and the latest one started which would of been like a hour 
  • Peter838Peter838 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Rewards have to be claimed, and when a Club Event ends, usually a check for rewards button shows up when you've earned something.
  • Hankdsri78Hankdsri78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Happened to me as well. I opened a ticket and they just told me I did receive the reward. Placed 4th and silver kane was the reward but he remains locked in my roster so they're full of crap. Ticket was no help. Just got screwed. And yes I clicked the reward button right after I clicked the one for  lub reward.
  • warmachine937warmachine937 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Still didnt get mine, i put up almost a million points for kane. Spent hard saved gold and trainers on gargano and kari sane, only to get tarining gear.. Not real happy with this game atm.. 
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Happened to me as well. I opened a ticket and they just told me I did receive the reward. Placed 4th and silver kane was the reward but he remains locked in my roster so they're full of crap. Ticket was no help. Just got screwed. And yes I clicked the reward button right after I clicked the one for  lub reward.
    You can take a screenshot of the roster showing him locked and share with them. Thats what i did