Get rid of the same multiple superstars

TheFlyingDutchmanTheFlyingDutchman Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Ability to merge bronze silver and gold superstars so we don’t end up with 1 of each

Comments

• HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    That is not too bad. The thing that annoys me is the duplicates in the same tier. For example, I have two silver star Aiden Englishs’. They have the same stats and everything just a different picture so why?
  • roc420roc420 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree we should be able to merge superstars so that we don't have doubles or even triples of the same superstars. We should also be able to sell them back for money or draft case's. If you have three of the same superstars then you can trade for one bronze case. The more you have the better the trade case.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The argument here is that we would to increase the value of "lower" tier superstars by making them bonuses with the club events.  This is the main way to stay competitive if you don't have higher tier superstars, and a lot of people don't.
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    That could be done as a boost... right now there 3 silver roman riegns.. all approximately the same power... how does that help...
  • HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    That could be done as a boost... right now there 3 silver roman riegns.. all approximately the same power... how does that help...
    Exactly. There is nothing special about those event wrestlers. Give them a boost or something cause it’s just the same wrestler with different pants. Even Mortal Kombat offered more variation with the color swaps of Scorpion, Sub-Zero, etc. Don’t be lazy.