Exploit?

TakedownTakedown Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
How is it possible to already post 2.6 million points only 40 minutes into the event? 

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    While we'll look into the issue, it's not impossible by any means.  Winning streaks will constantly increase your point multiplier, and if you keep winning, and you keep attaining more energy quickly with gold, those points come by quick.
  • gtfonoobgtfonoob Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited April 2019
    While we'll look into the issue, it's not impossible by any means.  Winning streaks will constantly increase your point multiplier, and if you keep winning, and you keep attaining more energy quickly with gold, those points come by quick.
    You got to be kidding me, this same person has had astronomical scores for the last few days and unless it's Donald Trump or Vince McMahon himself there is no way someone is spending that kind of cake. You need to nip that crap in the bud. 2.6 million is an obvious exploit.
  • AlexfromWWEUniverseAlexfromWWEUniverse Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    gtfonoob said:
    You got to be kidding me, this same person has had astronomical scores for the last few days and unless it's Donald Trump or Vince McMahon himself there is no way someone is spending that kind of cake. You need to nip that crap in the bud. 2.6 million is an obvious exploit.
    It is do'able, if you look for my in game name which is Alex, you won't find my whole roster but you'll find my strongest characters which I have considerably invested on. The thing is that blueleopard is correct as well and I will side with. In order to get good points in Roster Battles which include daily sprints and weekend sprints. You will have to buy gold and use it on energy in roster battles. Getting 2.6 mil points in Roster Battles is doable. Also I managed to get 300K+ points in a single roster match using Wrestlemania Ronda Rousey and Batista. 
    So are we still going to pretend that this is doable without cheats

• beckley7beckley7 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    How is this possible 5 minutes into the game???          
  • WeeksyWeeksy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 2019
    beckley7 said:
    How is this possible 5 minutes into the game???          
    *Spoilers* - it's not possible. Glu seem unable or unwilling to do anything about it though.  There was an ex-member of United Force in the global chat overnight openly talking about using exploits & modded APK's; logging points in events before they even start etc., but no bans, no removals.