Stratusfaction event tokens vanishing

DC4DC4 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’m up to tier 8 of the current Trish Stratus event, but the events tokens do not appear on my balance, and when I tap on them in the event list it shows my balance as zero.  In addition, there do not appear to be any packs available in the store to purchase with these tokens. Several others are complaining of this issue in the in-game chat - any word on if/when this will be resolved?

Comments

• Thoble77Thoble77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same issue with me   I'm up to tier 7 and nothing   the helpless desk hasn't even answered my email either   
  • Allstate77Allstate77 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same. Says I have no tokens and no token redemption available in the store
  • InfernusInfernus Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The company is giving everyone radio silence on this latest issue. Every day this week there has been a problem with one thing or another. I’m not event sure this forum is monitored any longer. BluLeopard no longer posts and he/she hasn’t answered any of my PM’s that I have sent this week. Time to make some phone calls to Apple/Google
  • Thoble77Thoble77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just sent an email to corporate. We'll see what happens if they even answer my email
  • steelone255steelone255 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am on tier 8 and replayed 7 3 times and nothing 
    Now i have packs but all my tokens are gone
  • Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Ssme here... raised a ticket as well
  • jf9913jf9913 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My tokens are also missing. Luckily, I was only on tier 5. The least they could've done is reset the guaranteed first win bonus. Missing out on that sucks.
    Tokens still disapearing

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Same here! Playing since earlier “banking” tokens waiting for the loot box to go live. WTF
  • AngeloStylesAngeloStyles Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Estoy en nivel 6 del evento y también estoy sin fichas. 
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Received the free gift of 100 tokens and a bronze Hennig but once again,  they disappeared! This really is a joke...
  • InfernusInfernus Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I don’t think these forums are even monitored any more