Deal Pop-Ups

HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
Can you guys quit it with them constantly popping up and filling the whole screen? I have already purchased things to stop ads, I don’t want ads from you guys also. It is pissing me off cause you are clicking through screens and keep hitting them then the purchase screen has to load up for me to cancel. Either make them a small notification or put them in the store under a deals tab.

Comments

• TearGodTearGod Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Couldn't agree more, I have almost had many accidental purchases of $99.99 all because, I tap objectives/achievements, collect my reward and scroll down only to have a daily deal pop up. And because I tap so fast I'm tapping the advertisement. Luckily I haven't accidentally bought anything yet, but this is just stupid.  

I'm more inclined to not purchase anything with these in your face daily deals.
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Its shocking on Android...
    I seem to have a lag when tapping and I've seen others complain about this too, so when i click to open a submenu i end up initiating the play store purchase screen 🤬
  • HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    So for you guys who haven’t purchased anything and get ads for other games at random times don’t feel the need to purchase anything to get rid of them because they will just be replaced with ads for this game and it’s “awesome” deals.