Whats the best way to obtain the Bill Goldberg card?

Bigdunc55Bigdunc55 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
sorry for an out there question. But failed in opening cases and looking for his card. Thanks for any advice. 

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    There was a Goldberg Special Event around a month ago.  That was the only way to get him, so unless they do a future deal soon he probably won't be obtainable for a while unless he's shuffled into a new box.
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Check the Daily Deals often, they rotate as to who’s offered.
    Gold Superstars are vey expensive, no matter which “currency” method is a required.  WWE Coins are not the only form for obtaining several of them.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • mackerel75mackerel75 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Daily Deals makes it possible to buy superstars directly?
  • dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I got Goldberg from the Super Battle Draft (in draft picks)
  • NashvilleLouNashvilleLou Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Same here with the Super Battle Draft and Goldberg. Actually pulled a Gold Goldberg on back-to-back case openings, surprising as that's the only time thus far I've landed a Gold wrestler that way. Usually it's high-end gear though, which is nice to have as well. But it is possible.
  • thekillingjoke__thekillingjoke__ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Same here with the Super Battle Draft and Goldberg. Actually pulled a Gold Goldberg on back-to-back case openings, surprising as that's the only time thus far I've landed a Gold wrestler that way. Usually it's high-end gear though, which is nice to have as well. But it is possible.
    Same. I pulled a gold Goldberg from Super Battle Draft yesterday, as well. It was really awesome to get that, as I've always been a huge WCW fan.