Gear up event

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
Stuck with no “female” players even though I have 30+. WTF can’t exit either now. Kind of bullshit extortion. 

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Hi likenight,

We can't really look into your issue unless you provide some more information.  A screenshot, which event amtch you're in, etc.
  • ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi likenight,

We can't really look into your issue unless you provide some more information.  A screenshot, which event amtch you're in, etc.
    It was requiring a superstar that is part of a draft case. Just like the trainer one going on now that requires one from a draft case that had to be purchased. However, unlike the trainer one telling you that you don't have the required superstar, the gear one didn't. The only way I got past it was buying the case and I got lucky and got the superstar on the first draw. 
  • dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I’m experiencing this issue right now. It’s Tier 5 of the gear up event, and Lana is required for the 2nd match. However, she is not available in any drafts or daily deals, and there is no way to forfeit or exit until presumably the event ends. I’d really love for this to be fixed going forward, as I had a similar issue with another event that required Aliya, but at least I could exit out of that one.
  • dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Here are some screen shots. The only event draft available doesn’t have Lana as one of the options.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Same issue here as well.
    No way to play or exit event.