Where’s Lana ????? Stuck in event

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
Can’t play event without her but she is nowhere to be found.
Can’t exit event either to play something else. 
WTH ???

Comments

• dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    The good news: a silver Lana showed up in the Daily Deals shop, so I was able to purchase $5 in coins to buy her.

The bad news: I needed to train her enough to face a 900+ Paige. I bought more coins but got the bare minimum in the trainer draft, and didn’t want to spend any more money so I lost the match.

The good news: I was finally able to earn more gear by simulating the previous tiers but it took some dumb luck and some money.

Developers: Please fix this issue going forward.
    This left a really bad taste in my mouth that already makes me feel regret for my gambles and purchases on a regular basis.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Extortion 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This issue is being looked at closely and I'll let y'all know once a fix is figured out.
  • dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    This issue is being looked at closely and I'll let y'all know once a fix is figured out.
    This issue is still going on with the current gear event, as I’m unable to proceed or cancel without Alundra Blaze, and am locked from playing any other special events.
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    It's really annoying that the game makes it actually impossible to acquire certain things you need. I understand that freemium games are designed to drive you to spend real money, but there isn't even an option to do that. You just don't get to advance. Or you can't upgrade via gear because there is no way at all to acquire the gear.