No event rewards

SeejayUnoSeejayUno Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I got club rewards but no rewards for solos... I miss the gold AJ styles, my silver Black, and now I didn’t get Lita.., anybody else having this problem 

Comments

• NihilusNihilus Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing, I got 4th place and have received 0 solo rewards.
  • RT20WalesRT20Wales Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I haven’t got any tokens for the new Trish special event either
  • Benes217Benes217 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    same here all trish tokens have disappeared 
  • ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    SeejayUno said:
    I got club rewards but no rewards for solos... I miss the gold AJ styles, my silver Black, and now I didn’t get Lita.., anybody else having this problem 
    You have to manually collect your solo rewards. But you have to claim them before the next club match, so that gives you 1 hour to collect it, which is BS. If you earn it you should always get it. 
  • NihilusNihilus Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2019
    SeejayUno said:
    You have to manually collect your solo rewards. But you have to claim them before the next club match, so that gives you 1 hour to collect it, which is BS. If you earn it you should always get it. 

That is stupid, I want my Litas. This is on the very edge of being uninstalled.
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited July 2019
    When the Event finishes, yes Team Rewards (club) is visible.
    Your Solo rewards are found over in the Play -> Roster Battles button.
    Yeah, I’m not happy with the 1 hour collection window, after heading off to work come the next morning.
    We invest time the entire weekend to discover missed claiming anything on Monday.

~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area