How to get 205 superatar and progress

efka00efka00 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
How to get 205 superstar? I spend 100€ on gold and in draft i didn't get any 205 superstar to compete for cruiserweight championship. And now when my other superstars are on tier 5 equipment i can't progress because i can't win any equipment and there is nothing to buy. Just try sprend money on random items and hope for luck.

Comments

• HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    You can lose the championship match and a screen will come up saying click to improve or find superstars. You might then get a 205 draft, which also requires gold. Only other one might be the daily deals but Im not sure what level you are and who they put in yours.
  • efka00efka00 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I know, but i lost like 20 times and just couple times get offer to get trainers and that's it
    Os it event possible to get silver or gold 205 superstar? Im in level 27 and try everything to get it but no luck
    I do not think so. My 205 is  Cedric Alexander and he is the bronze variety. The good news is I have not encountered another championship match that uses them and I am approaching level 41.
    But you have to bild him like 1000 rating and it's so much to invest to pointless bronze superstar
    Tell me about it. A waste of resources for sure but with how they have it set up you have to do it if you want to advance to next level.
    After update and i already was update Cedrix to 650 level i try to compete and they give me 205 superstar bundle. So it seems i updated Cedric for nothing :-D