Banned because I spent money?

J3rryDamag3J3rryDamag3 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
So from what I can tell, someone in my club was accused of cheating.   Now no one in my club can access the game.  I've spent a lot of money on this game and I've never cheated or taken advantage of any glitch in the game.  Yet my reward for spending a lot of money is that my account is going to be locked out for a few days?  How is that far?  Why should I spend more money on Glu products when I can likely expect this again in the future from talking with other top clubs?

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It sounds like you should be mad at the cheater, not us.
  • J3rryDamag3J3rryDamag3 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Ok, the person who cheated (which wasn't even really a cheat so much as something Glu has known about and hasn't fixed so people can't do it) is the only one who should be suspended. I've spent a lot of money on the game and I was suspended too.  Why?  What did I do wrong to get suspended?  I spent money, I grinded in the game, and I worked my way to a top club.  And my reward for that was a suspension.  Why should I continue to support Glu with as much money, or any money for that matter, when this is the result of working your way to becoming a top club and for doing well in the game.  Can we expect this again if someone says someone is cheating?  Please tell me what I can do in the future to avoid suspensions for paying a lot of money to play your game. 

And I'm not mad at the person who may or may not have cheated.  If they got any punishment they, and they alone, deserved what they get.  I'm mad at Glu for punishing 19 other accounts that didn't do anything wrong for it.  
  • AlexfromWWEUniverseAlexfromWWEUniverse Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I usually don’t defend BlueLeopard but there has been at least a few top clubs that has been banned for having the summer slam fighters earlier than the usual players, so NXT-Revolution, count yourselves lucky in getting yourselves unbanned
    Alex, the players who did that do deserve to be punished.  But what about the players like myself who did nothing wrong?  The only thing I've done is give Glu thousands of dollars (check my account if you think I'm exaggerating) and my reward for doing so was to be suspended like I cheated.  When all I've done is pay money to get where I am, why do I deserve to be suspended?  Because someone in my club cheated?  That makes no sense.  If I was guilty then punish me.  But until that day happens, I'd like to seriously know why I should continue to give Glu money when this is how I can expect to be treated for it.
  • AlexfromWWEUniverseAlexfromWWEUniverse Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    This game is doing what other games usually do, like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes run by Capital Games subsidiary of Electronic Arts, if guilds or clubs that are caught harbouring or protecting cheaters, then the whole club including leader and members gets a ban.
    So Alex basically you’re saying to not support Glu anymore because I can expect this again?  I didn’t know one of my guys was skipping forward.  I’m never on for an event until hours after they begin.  I don’t go around checking all my guys accounts.  I also had no one saying they were doing this.  Yet I got suspended for it when all I’ve done is play fairly and give Glu lots of money.  So again I ask, why should I continue to give Glu money if this what I get for it?
  • thekillingjoke__thekillingjoke__ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I'd ban you too, for spending thousands of dollars on a video game. Jeeze. You need a break.