Options

How to get 205 superatar and progress

efka00efka00 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
How to get 205 superstar? I spend 100€ on gold and in draft i didn't get any 205 superstar to compete for cruiserweight championship. And now when my other superstars are on tier 5 equipment i can't progress because i can't win any equipment and there is nothing to buy. Just try sprend money on random items and hope for luck.

Comments

• Options
    HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    You can lose the championship match and a screen will come up saying click to improve or find superstars. You might then get a 205 draft, which also requires gold. Only other one might be the daily deals but Im not sure what level you are and who they put in yours.
  • Options
    I know, but i lost like 20 times and just couple times get offer to get trainers and that's it
  • Options
    Os it event possible to get silver or gold 205 superstar? Im in level 27 and try everything to get it but no luck
  • Options
    I do not think so. My 205 is  Cedric Alexander and he is the bronze variety. The good news is I have not encountered another championship match that uses them and I am approaching level 41.
  • Options
    But you have to bild him like 1000 rating and it's so much to invest to pointless bronze superstar
  • Options
    Tell me about it. A waste of resources for sure but with how they have it set up you have to do it if you want to advance to next level.
  • Options
    After update and i already was update Cedrix to 650 level i try to compete and they give me 205 superstar bundle. So it seems i updated Cedric for nothing :-D