Just letting the WWE Universe community now that the latest version of WWE Universe should show up on the App Store and Google Play today.
PvP Gauntlet Mode
- The Gauntlet is a new mode that requires 5 Superstars per level. Each match can be Quick-simmed or played manually. After winning at least 3 of 5 matches you move onto the next level. The previous Superstars used are unable to be used again in that Gauntlet, and certain levels have restrictions (such as RAW only Superstars).
- Gauntlet also comes with a club-related event. Completing higher levels will result in more points.
- A daily objective for Gauntlet has been added.
- Completing higher Gauntlet levels results in better rewards. Reach certain milestones for some great rewards!
- If you run out of Superstars for Gauntlet mode, draft picks will be available for purchase in the Superstar Select screen.
PvP Battle Mode
- In PvP mode when a match is clearly favored to one side, Quick-sim will become available.
- When in a PvP battle or Gauntlet level you have the option to improve your Superstars without having to enter the Roster screen.
- More entrance music and superstar sound clips have been added, further increasing authenticity!
- Improved Bonus Superstar explanation visuals
- Ability to go directly to Store to get Bonus Superstars
- When a bonus is active, the Superstar sort order will display relevant Superstars first
- After using the Quick-sim feature in a storyline, your Superstar's health will be reduced based on the match ratings.
- When drafting certain Silver or Gold Superstars a Draft Pick for that Superstar will trigger -- this gives the ability for user to immediately improve newly-unlocked Superstars