Change the way you can select superstars in the gauntlet

dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello again glu, 

i told all the boys in global I’d start a thread. because it’s getting a bit stupid in regards to the way we have to choose superstars in the new mode gauntlet. People are complaining about getting dizzy. Sore fingers from having to scroll so far across to get to the weaker stars. I figure with the amount of devs you must have to mantain a game such as this for a massive company like the wwe. It could be solved by either one of the following options.

1. Let us click a box and then select from our roster page 

2. Allow us to sort by weakest to strongest 

3. Add a filter like you have in the roster page

4. Stop it going back to the start after you choose someone

also I think this would be useful in roster battles. When you are going through the stars but at least with that it saves them and you only have to do it once not constantly.

option 5. Give me a job as a community manager 😉

Thanks. Your boy

dolphziggilo

Comments

• dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Agreed! 
    Another option is to arrange the superstars from low->strong. 

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's gonna change.  Thanks.
  • HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It is a good update but can be better because you still have to scroll through a lot of guys who don’t fit the parameters of the required level. For example, if the recommended talent is 200+ then I don’t want to have to scroll through my 50-100 guys everytime because depending on how many wrestlers you have it can still take awhile. Maybe filter it at that point so those low level bronze wrestlers don’t pop up.