Two of the same character

thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Not sure why this happened, but I was given a second Bronze Roddy Piper instead of just adding levels (or whatever it's called) to the existing one I have. This hasn't happened as far as I can tell with any other characters. I've looked, and these appear to be identical and not variations.

What's worse is that now whenever I pull another Piper, it randomly assigns so it's concurrently building two of the same character, which just makes both of them kind of useless.

Here's a screenshot I took yesterday. Any way to fix this (either combining into one or deleting one)?

Comments

• dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Same situation here with the bronze Piper 
  • ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Does either have a year on it. I know have different years which makes them different. 
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Does either have a year on it. I know have different years which makes them different. 
    Nope. I do have a couple of those where they look the same, but if you click the character you can see something different, but this one just says "Rowdy" for both.

I don't know if the starting stats are the same because they've leveled up some automatically a little bit, but they're so close that I assume they started out equal.
    Wow I didn't even notice till I just looked, it the same for me to. 
    I'm glad it's not just me. Maybe these are two "separate" versions that just happen to be completely identical. Take a look at them to see if you can spot any differences. I couldn't. Same text. Same picture. Both bronze.
    thejd44 said:
    I'm glad it's not just me. Maybe these are two "separate" versions that just happen to be completely identical. Take a look at them to see if you can spot any differences. I couldn't. Same text. Same picture. Both bronze.
    Yea I see no difference either, it's weird. But I've been using both in gauntlet and didn't realize it till this was pointed out lol. 
    I did some investigating and there are two versions in the Bronze Draft Pack. There is one version (I assume one of these) in the Basic Draft Pack.

Would be nice if they could patch this so we could develop a single Piper going forward.
  • Slothie_BeeSlothie_Bee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me. I have a level 3300, 126/150, 4* silver high flyer Trish Stratus. Then I opened a draft case and received a 5/15 1* silver Trish Stratus that is exactly the same as my level 3300 one instead of making my existing Trish 131/150. I’ve tried to complain 3 times through customer support on the game but they don’t even understand what I’m talking about and don’t answer the question.
  • Slothie_BeeSlothie_Bee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Customer service has just got back to me again to say I’ve got 3 versions of Trish Stratus... but I have 2 and one is a duplicate. And the laughable thing is they say it’s different because the gear levels are different. So it’s clear that they don’t even understand the game they are answering queries to.