Possible cheaters?

J3rryDamag3J3rryDamag3 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
 So today’s club event says it’s a roster battle but the roster battle is locked until tomorrow.  So how do these clubs have points then?  This was taken 5 minutes into today’s event so 11 million is a high score for 5 minutes.  

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Thinking the same but maybe they have not updated yet?
  • dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Yeh unfortunately there’s currently 2 versions of the game because the updates not forced, you can still play the old version. Where you can do roster battles as well as gauntlet
  • ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    My game doesn't show an update and I have both as an option to play, how do I get to be current if I'm not supposed to have the individual battle? Because if shows bonus superstars and I have them, but don't get bonus with them. 
  • dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I had like 52 updates on my phone, after I did most of them it showed up in the apple store. I guess you could uninstall and then reinstall and should have the current version if you can’t see an update. But if you do uninstall reinstall make sure that you know your password if you have an email account backup. I think if you’ll be fine if you use facebook or google though. 
  • buchoybbuchoyb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I dont know if he is just too rich to get this high. Lol
  • ppo01ppo01 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    For roster battle this is definitely possible. I'm not sure about Gantlet Blitz but I have gotten 11 million points on my own in roster battle. And that's just with someone that gives a 1k% bonus. You have to be really lucky or really high as far as battle power is concerned though. If I get a win streak of 18 or 19 I get like 1.2 mil points from it. And that's just with 1 person that has a 1k multiplier. Some people may have multiple high level superstars that give 1000% to their score and can get millions much earlier than that.