Improve Wwe Universe

AWJRAWJR Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
1.Add more of the well known stars and brands wwe promotes this game so it shouldnt be to hard to get more brands and superstars.

2. We enjoy the game I was really surprised that it had a nice roster of superstars but sadly  missing legends it would be awsome to have more legends added and possibly a wrestlemania mode to unlock legends.

3. Game need more of a bigger level cap because as of now most people hit 45 

4. Story mode was fun i enjoyed it very much but now there's nothing to do but gauntlet and roster battle would like to see more story modes added and other modes where you can unlock gold chacters

5.Audio could be better would like a juke box to have certain entrance music play and extened the music plus have more add

6.Lower cost of items and gold superstars it crazy how pwople have to grind to stack up all in game currency then after buying one or a few things go broke just from buying equipment or things needed to level and gold superstars should be 1000 Gold to 1,500 I know you have gold cases but thats even getting a gold star by chance It be really great to remove bronze stars from higher cases and lower the case cost a bit

7.Pay to play after the recent update you now need money aka in game money to do roster battle, gauntlet and story for some reason this annoys me the game was fine the way it was with everything before the update it would be great to go back. 

8. Game mechanics lag so as im playing i get to matches that i can win and by a hair and so when playing and going for or to stop a finishing move theres a lag to make the computer win and its annoying also not to mention your sim fights are off a bit i have put superstars in fights and they have been beaten by lower levels while doing sim. 

9. Player Options  would be awsome to choose a superstar for a profile pic along with a brand that the person can choose also it would be nice to make custom belts and pvp by pushing on profile and also have team leaders go head to head in club battles to win bigger prizes in gold and money and other currency 

Well hope to see some of my suggestions added and thanks for the awsome game i enjoy it alot believe it could be much greater keep up the good work everyone 

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I appreciate the list for improvements.  My thoughts on each one are bolded in the quoted post:

AWJR said:
    1.Add more of the well known stars and brands wwe promotes this game so it shouldnt be to hard to get more brands and superstars.
    - As of right now, the most well-known WWE Superstars are Kofi Kingston, Becky Lynch, Brock Lesnar, and Seth Rollins.  We even have legends and Hall of Famers like Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock.  So please be more specific in regards to guys you're looking for.  As for brands, Raw, SmackDown Live, NXT, and 205 Live are all in there.  All we're missing by my count is NXT UK.  Is that what you're referring to?

2. We enjoy the game I was really surprised that it had a nice roster of superstars but sadly  missing legends it would be awsome to have more legends added and possibly a wrestlemania mode to unlock legends.
    - Again, we have quite the expansive list of Legends.  Be specific.  And what do you mean by WrestleMania mode?

3. Game need more of a bigger level cap because as of now most people hit 45 
    - Working on it.

4. Story mode was fun i enjoyed it very much but now there's nothing to do but gauntlet and roster battle would like to see more story modes added and other modes where you can unlock gold chacters
    - Working on it.  The game isn't even 6 months old yet.

5.Audio could be better would like a juke box to have certain entrance music play and extened the music plus have more add
    - We're the only mobile WWE game with authentic music, and we're only allowed to have certain points of music.  If we had full music for every superstar, the game would be impossible to download because of how much space it would take on your phone.  A jukebox does sound cool though.

6.Lower cost of items and gold superstars it crazy how pwople have to grind to stack up all in game currency then after buying one or a few things go broke just from buying equipment or things needed to level and gold superstars should be 1000 Gold to 1,500 I know you have gold cases but thats even getting a gold star by chance It be really great to remove bronze stars from higher cases and lower the case cost a bit
    - *points at virtually every other free-to play-game*

7.Pay to play after the recent update you now need money aka in game money to do roster battle, gauntlet and story for some reason this annoys me the game was fine the way it was with everything before the update it would be great to go back. 
    - Again, there's checks and balances here.  Not everything can be free because it's a free-to-play game.  Our staff's gotta eat.

8. Game mechanics lag so as im playing i get to matches that i can win and by a hair and so when playing and going for or to stop a finishing move theres a lag to make the computer win and its annoying also not to mention your sim fights are off a bit i have put superstars in fights and they have been beaten by lower levels while doing sim.  Lag is mostly due to using an older device, but we're always looking at improving performance.

9. Player Options  would be awsome to choose a superstar for a profile pic along with a brand that the person can choose also it would be nice to make custom belts and pvp by pushing on profile and also have team leaders go head to head in club battles to win bigger prizes in gold and money and other currency Good idea.

Well hope to see some of my suggestions added and thanks for the awsome game i enjoy it alot believe it could be much greater keep up the good work everyone 

• AWJRAWJR Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for the response to my ideas im really into the wwe was born in 1990 grew up watching alot wwe. Considering as many years as the wwe has been around when i 1st heard of the game i was extreamly excited WWE Universe this games gonna have everyone from years past till now im not dissapointed at all seeing the legends that are already in the game attitude era was my favorite. I have more suggestions and also i will be more clearly with what i mean. 

1. Brands: so with brands im talking people being able to pic a favorite brand they grew up with to use as a profile logo and also have superstars from those eras and outfits. Brands Like E.C.W, WCW, N.W.O, Nitro, Heat, WWF and Raw Is War. Also like what you have already done with PPV logos.

2. WrestleMania & Classic Matches: Im always into trying out wwe games and having game systems growing up i've always enjoyed getting to play iconic matches that made the wwe what it is today i have played every wwe game on console and now am into the mobile ones as of now i play wwe universe and mayhem the other ones havent really intrested me as much but same goes for console games lately they dont push with the wrestlemania modes or iconic classic matches i hope you guys will add these into the game. Also Would be great to have different matches like cage matches.

3. Legends: So legends out already are awsome i have been grinding for them when they are put out when i saw you guys put out gold rock i was like its time go get the peoples champ spent gold on the case twice no luck im like ok third times the charm nothing that fourth time i got him i was happy other people were mad they tried 7+ cases. I really enjoy seeing and getting legends i would just enjoy more legends that i personally grew up watching and im sure others would too here is a list of some legends. 
    1. Hulk Hogan ( people going crazy)   
    2. Chyna & Road Dogg (biggest grind)
    3. The Harts 
    4. E.C.W Legends
     Doink ( probly most requested)

It would also be awsome to have many more hall of famers from different eras and brands as well 
    E.C.W
    TNA
    Impact
    WCW 
    Raw 
    Smackdown
    Attitude era 
    it would also be great to have insane clown posse added in the game 

4. Battles & Gauntlet: I enjoy doing battles and gauntlet but it seems unfair that some groups have all the % superstars maxed of they some how get 1milli on plus points in the first 5 minutes i believe it should be based on how much people play not on percents if you look at battle vs gauntlet people havs a chance with gauntlet due to people having same bonus but with battle its either u have the 1000% superstar or you dont that just an unfair advantage and 2 teams are constantly at number 1-2 so it would be nice to see a change in how roster battle works

5. Stories : these are really enjoyable i just wish there was bigger rewards for finishing a chapter such as bigger gold amounts or gold stars . theres a game called contest of champions much like your game made by kabam but its marvel theres alot in common with your game and theirs but they ended up getting money hungry in the end so i no longer play that game anymore but for example people who finished story modes on that game got big rewards and the more story mode you completed the more rewards but they made it so the game had bigger advantages then you also had mutiple modes and 2 legends modes which u had to spend money on its also a free to play you could probly get ideas from that game . 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I appreciate this.  I've condensed and sent this to my higher ups.  I can answer some of these more directly, but I'd rather not do that publicly especially when it involves other promotions in sports entertainment.
  • SircusfdSircusfd Registered Users 1 Posts
    Need a way to make money easier to come by for upgrades as I am f2p it is very difficult to earn money for upgrades please help 
  • KHALI2KHALI2 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I RECOMMEND :: that they do something to earn more gold, as this makes it difficult to pass on some stories, and get equipment

• Derrick93721Derrick93721 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The NXT Roster is much bigger then it used to be as fast as male wresters go these guys should be added Angel Garza,Arturo Ruas,Austin Theory,Boa,Broson Reed,Cameron Grimes,Damian Priest,Danny Burch,Dexter Lumis,Isaiah"Swerve"Scott,Jackson Ryker,Joaquin Wilde,Kusida, Mansoor,Matt Riddle,Zack Gibson.

Female Wrestlers Chelsea Green,Deonna Purrazo,Kacy Catanzaro,Kayden Carter,Marina Shafir, Mercedes Martinez,Mia Yim,Raquel Gonzalez,NXT Champion Rhea Ripley,Santana Garrett,Shotzi BlackHeart and Xia Li also the UK NXT you have Mark Andrews but you don't have his Tag team Partner Flash Morgan Webster your missing Jessamyn Duke famale Wrestler,The NXT Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Devlin,Mike and Maria Kanellis,UK Champion Walter,UK Women's champion Kay Lee Ray there are more but I think you have a good idea where I am going with this.

• PowerBombDanPowerBombDan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    They are missing a bunch of prime too, and ways to unlock the gold, like Bayley and Sasha in Prime, and there currently no prime Becky or any way to unlock Gold Bayley