Anyway to see Superstar starting values (or max values) after obtaining+upgrading?

thelastjewmuraithelastjewmurai Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I got a gold Goldberg in a battle pack but his shard pack is 6k gold!!  I have gold Kurt, aj, Kofi, Becky, Charlotte. None of their shard packs were even close to 6k.  I want to compare Goldberg's starting value to Kurt's or ajs to see if he is much better. To see if it's worth it for his shards.  But I upgraded Kurt and aj and don't know their starting or max values. I don't think Goldberg is way better and I'm thinking he's only more expensive because he's newer! Please help! Only 24 hrs to make decision!

Comments

• thelastjewmuraithelastjewmurai Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Also, did the price of shard packs go up? Can't figure out why Goldberg shard pack is 6k gold when my gold Becky (who I think was better) was 1.5k.  did they all go up recently or is Goldberg just very expensive?
  • dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Adding to this topic, could be nice also to see in the superstar's stats what championship he\she is holding,  I also think the starting value info should be available to see.. 
    cheers 
  • thelastjewmuraithelastjewmurai Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Ty dogtrash agreed. It shouldn't be that hard of an improvement to implement. When you click the stats in the bottom right, and it shows the wrestlers current attack and defense, maybe also add: starting power, max power, and what belts they are holding. I'm sure we are not alone wanting this information as I'm sure others, when they get a new Superstar want an apples-apples comparison vs the Superstars the player already has and has upgraded. Cheers!
  • dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Totally, upgrading a superstar to higher levels takes a lot of time and resources, it's a cruical information!   
  • DanielJobberDanielJobber Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    These changes need to happen - please devs. As a loyal level 30, I ask for this as well

• DanielJobberDanielJobber Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    This game is fun, but at higher levels, planning becomes more important. You can't plan well with inadequate info. I would like to see a list of title matches by level too. What title match do you get at level 31, 32, etc.