Game Improvement Suggestions

DanielJobberDanielJobber Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
The first thing I would like to see is a way for wrestlers to slowly improve just by winning active matches (I.e. not simmed). It doesn't have to be fast or dramatic - a point every 10 or 20 active match wins, or it can get higher as the ability score gets higher. Right now, there is no incentive to use your favorite superstars over less favorite ones, and that's too bad. Also, it would give people a reason to actively fight more matches rather than sim them. It would make PVP gauntlet more useful and meaningful as well, as now I just sim my way through as many levels as I can - it is not really fun or engaging. A small benefit to actively wrestling with your favorite Superstars would give us more reason to play longer and more often. Wouldn't you guys all like to see this?

Comments

• DanielJobberDanielJobber Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I think I also speak for a number of us when I also say that we need to be able to see more info about a roster member when we click on them - What title if any they currently hold, their original starting level, perhaps their maximum potential, maybe even some sort of overall won/loss record (especially in active non-sim matches). 
    Also, since leveling depends on Title Match wins, I would like to see a list of all levels and what title match you need to win to hit the following level. As a player approaches level 30, planning strategy for the future becomes more important, and it's hard to plan when one is lacking important information.

Anyone else agree/disagree with these change suggestions, or have any other ones they would like to propose?

• thenick330thenick330 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My suggestion for the game is make all the coins free (including the onea that are required for purchase) for people like me so I can get more help with my wrestlers