Stuck on women's smackdown championship match. Cannot level up

spaggersspaggers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey everyone! 

I am loving this game but have all of a sudden got stuck, with no possible way forward to level up. I am on the smackdown women's championship match due to face Peyton Royce (1608 at 4 stars). The game makes me choose Nikki Bella (1379 at 4 stars). 

Currently I can't beat her due to the obvious difference in ratings etc. My trouble is I cannot improve Nikki any further, as it says I must be level 40 (I am currently level 33). 

The issue is, I can't beat her because I need to level up Nikki, but I can't level up Nikki until I've beaten her and progressed to level 40. So I am completely stuck.

Has anyone had this same issue or knows how to improve a superstars that cannot physically be leveled up or evolved? 

Comments

• DanielJobberDanielJobber Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Have you tried losing once to "Drop the title"? Usually after you lose once to drop the title, you can choose a bunch of possible superstars to regain it. Usually the only time you are forced to use a certain superstar in a title match is when they are still the current champion.
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If your Nikki is only at 1379 at 4 stars, that means you're not utilizing gear very well. I have a silver Nikki Bella at 1944 (4 stars, 75/150). She's that high because she's on Gear Level 6.

Equip more gear to get her boosted high enough to win that match.
  • thenick330thenick330 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I just regained tge Smackdown Women's Title but lost the Hardcore Title to Dude Love. I am in the same predicament as you are