Equip delay time

NashvilleLouNashvilleLou Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
It seems that the time to load the screen to equip a given wrestler is much longer than it should be. Six seconds, give or take, at least on my phone. There are occasional brief delays elsewhere (like loading the roster screen, and that I can understand) but the equip part seems to be particularly troublesome. It's especially frustrating trying to equip a lower-end wrestler in the PVP Gauntlet and knowing there is a delay coming, one after the other.

I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done to remedy this, but I thought it was worth noting.

Comments

• HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I think it is either a connection issue or your device is old. I know I get issues with my Ipad Mini cause it’s just old.
  • NashvilleLouNashvilleLou Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I have an OG Pixel phone, so it's not the newest model, but it normally functions just fine. It just takes considerably longer to equip than it does waiting other slight delays, like loading the roster page. The latter I can understand with all of the wrestler images, but a six-second delay on equipping Level 2 kneepads or whatever seems unnecessarily excessive.