How is this possible?

dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Look at the top ranked club vs the top ranked individuals. There has to be some bug or glitch that is being exploited. It’s unfair to other players when rewards are based on a global rank. This is 15 minutes into the event btw.

Comments

• thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Individuals are in different groups, so in that screenshot, ZAAAA is not the #1 person of everybody playing the game. They're just #1 in that group (maybe on a certain server? I don't know). In other words, there are more than one #1 for each event.
    I've had events where a Club member and I had nearly identical scores, but he appeared nowhere in my rankings.

The bigger issue is a Club can score 45 million points almost immediately after an event starts. Something seems sketchy there.

• dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Those were the global rankings. That was the top 10, and I was #633 in comparison. My point is even looking at the top global leaders, there is no way a club could fairly come up with that many points.
  • dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    When you have the 3 most powerful accounts in the game it is possible. They spend money on the game. If you can’t be beaten you can streak for as long as you like.
  • dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Looks like cheating \ hacking, unlimited gold.. 
  • dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    You allowed to form your own opinions but people spend crazy money on this game. Just because you don’t or can’t doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. As I said your allowed to have your opinion.
  • dogtrashdogtrash Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I hope for the developers and for us, players, that you are right
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Those were the global rankings. That was the top 10, and I was #633 in comparison. My point is even looking at the top global leaders, there is no way a club could fairly come up with that many points.
    Where do you see global rankings?

Your screenshot on the right is not a ranking of every player currently playing. For example, right now I'm ranked 8th. Someone in my club is ahead of me (I can see them in Member Rankings), but they don't show up at all in the individual Rankings. Somehow, the game separates people.

Anyway, I understand spending money makes it easy to rack up points. But to get close to a million points within a couple minutes does not seem possible. There's just not enough time even if you have all the bonus superstars. You can't play more than a few rounds a minute.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yep. Pretty much getting ready to bail on this game. Degree of difficulty went up dramatically for me. Haven’t won a PVP (not gauntlet) match and am losing 4 out of 5 roster matches. 
  • the_real_Dubthe_real_Dub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Would you like me to share some insight with you? I spend a literal fortune on this game in the 11 months I've been playing. I was a beta player and had enough trophies built up to go straight to level 60 and maximize my players. I have a powerful roster and my total roster size is over a million. I along with another friend of mine in game have two of the strongest rosters in this game. We take gauntlet off to let other clubs have a chance at top prizes. We are all beta players and have been together since it came out. Fault us if you will but we have expendable income and use it generously. Want me to tell you a secret? My wallet is my glitch, money...is my mod. Use it...we all have access to it. Some choose to be the best others choose to hate and spread false rumors. 

Just my 2 cents...
  • F5BeastIncarnateF5BeastIncarnate Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    “Take gauntlet off to let other clubs have chance at top prizes.” You’re hilarious!!!! Just admit that The Evil Empire can’t touch us in gauntlet. God complex much?
  • hufstetlerhufstetler Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Being honest here, Gauntlet was brought on to give the smaller guys a chance. It’s built to be extremely difficult for the whale accounts to finish on top. So yes, y’all don’t purposely let off the gas for gauntlet. 
  • hufstetlerhufstetler Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    But hey... he’s proud of himself. Probably makes out with himself in the mirror 
  • F5BeastIncarnateF5BeastIncarnate Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I mean correct me if I’m wrong but I saw Dub in Global this morning trying to recruit for Gauntlet. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂