Gauntlet sliding difficulty

2Next

Comments

• shadowkhaishadowkhai Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Banging this drum and beating this dead horse in the hopes one day GLU will actually respond. 
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    See, my thought is that I'm happy I can only get to Lvl 12 now, because a single round is quicker, and I can get on to the next round. I remember getting to level 15 and above earlier, but the gauntlet seemed to drag on and on, so I don't mind the steeper growth curve. Does it really hurt people's feelings that only the best can get to lvl 15? It means nothing if you get the same rewards and rank increase in 12 levels as you used to get in 15 or more levels, at least in comparison  to other players. Quicker gauntlet runs doesn't bug me any.
    The issue isn't that it's harder. The issue is that once you build up characters to beat those harder levels, it scales so you again cannot beat those harder levels.
  • shadowkhaishadowkhai Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I guess the report from the investors meeting says all we need to know. GLU isn’t responding to anything on here and is moving on to Diner Dash. 
  • DanielJobberDanielJobber Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    So do we need to keep increasing the power if our roster but refrain from leveling up beyond the threshold required to get your roster to that level? I know I got to level 40 by prioritizing the title matches (I.e. gaining levels). Is this a mistake at some point? At what level above 40 should I stop leveling further?