Green gems and bad customer service

gingermania13gingermania13 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Last week my green gems disappeared  and filed a complaint and got a response that they where returned with extra but when I checked nothing.  Filed another complaint but took so long that when I logged on and read that they where returned again I checked and the new event had started and I had 0 gems. I filed another complaint and got the response basically saying that they expire and I won't be getting my gems back. This is rude and bad customer service 

Comments

• gingermania13gingermania13 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey Mike, I know that you faced an issue but, I just want to convey that there was an issue with the Green tokens that was fixed by our team and all the players were compensated for the lost tokens. If you failed to log into the account to claim and use them, as per the game design, they will be set to inactive and you will not be able to use then again. I know you must be frustrated but, we at support cannot alter such game design. However, the best thing I can do is to let my team know about your concern so that they can consider making the tokens usable even after the event is completed. I hope this helps, Mike. If you still have any other issues, let us know and we'll be glad to assist you with it.
  • gingermania13gingermania13 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This is bs