Seriously, **** You

dashbennettdashbennett Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Just when I thought this game couldn’t get any worse, the new gauntlet system wants us to pay gold to “unlock” superstars we already own to use in the recommended list (which is a step in the right direction but still broken) so we don’t have to scroll through our full roster? Seriously, **** you guys.

Comments

• SuperScopeSixSuperScopeSix Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think you only have to pay if you want to use a superstar twice. You can pay to unlock them to use them again.
  • NashvilleLouNashvilleLou Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I wish it wouldn't zip you back to the front of the list when you're filling out your roster for the gauntlet. If I choose one wrestler with a 400 rating, I'll likely want to choose from other wrestlers in that range with the next spot. I can understand it moving to the first spot when going from the male row to the female row (and vice-versa), but otherwise it's a lot of scrolling without much benefit for anyone.
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I wish it wouldn't zip you back to the front of the list when you're filling out your roster for the gauntlet. If I choose one wrestler with a 400 rating, I'll likely want to choose from other wrestlers in that range with the next spot. I can understand it moving to the first spot when going from the male row to the female row (and vice-versa), but otherwise it's a lot of scrolling without much benefit for anyone.

It really seems like they don't play test the game at all. It would take playing gauntlet just one time to realize how unnecessary and annoying some of these little things are. About 80% of the time playing gauntlet is just scrolling, and it gets worse once you get a really large roster.