Ridiculous difficulty

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
Can’t even win half of my roster battles with my best team. 
Others with half or quarter strength of mine have massively more points than me. 
This game is worthless now. 
Going to ask Apple for refund on all purchases due to developers ignorance.

Comments

• efka00efka00 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Im thinking too. It's ridiculous. If you have strong roster you will loose. So whats the point of the game? If we develop our roster we not getting more we loose more...
  • J3rryDamag3J3rryDamag3 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    The game design isn't meant for long term players.  It's meant for you to spend a lot every day to get the bonus characters in order to put up points.  It's why there's a new way to play and the way that people cheat has changed as a result.  You can't really compete with getting like a 30K Prime John Cena Superstar Clash of the Champions Wrestlemania 55 special character.  Instead you just need to unlock them, get them to like 3k or so, then use "free gold" to run up as much as you can in points.  Look at the leaderboards.  That's what they are doing.  
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    The game design isn't meant for long term players.  It's meant for you to spend a lot every day to get the bonus characters in order to put up points.  It's why there's a new way to play and the way that people cheat has changed as a result.  You can't really compete with getting like a 30K Prime John Cena Superstar Clash of the Champions Wrestlemania 55 special character.  Instead you just need to unlock them, get them to like 3k or so, then use "free gold" to run up as much as you can in points.  Look at the leaderboards.  That's what they are doing.  

Free gold?