Suggestion

KHALI2KHALI2 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
hello here are some suggestions !!

1- make better daily events, and that we win gold because it gets complicated without it.

2- in daily events put at least 10 more gold or 20 or even 30 gold.

3- it reaches 1 point that we were unable to advance in history for lack of equipment, but to have this equipment we have to buy, so how do we do if we don't have gold ?? it becomes a living wheel.

4- is there any type of program to facilitate better results ?? because it is impossible to start 1 event and 2 or 3 minutes to have players who get 50000 points or more

Comments

• thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    KHALI2 said:

4- is there any type of program to facilitate better results ?? because it is impossible to start 1 event and 2 or 3 minutes to have players who get 50000 points or more
    It's not impossible if you're willing to spend gold to replenish your roster battle energy. If you play the timer game it's a lot slower.

• KHALI2KHALI2 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    even investing MONEY, it’s impossible I’ve already tested and it’s the same shit. is there any program
    thejd44 said:
    KHALI2 said:

It's not impossible if you're willing to spend gold to replenish your roster battle energy. If you play the timer game it's a lot slower.

but for that you have to have gold !! and how we win gold if in that part of daily tasks we earn 2/3 gold per task 40 for completing them all !!!

see video only 4 ??? so I still think there is a program for them to get gold
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited February 2020
    You can earn gold by watching ads. You can earn gold by completing offers. You can also buy gold.

If you're spending money, it's absolutely possible if your roster is set up to do well in roster battle.
  • F5BeastIncarnateF5BeastIncarnate Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    As said by JD, who is in the number one weekend club with me, there are many ways to get gold. Spending is the easiest but can watch ads, do offers and best way is to be in top 10 club as gold rewards are given every day. And putting up 50k points in 2-3 minutes is laughable, I put up millions in less than 5 minutes in every roster battle. You just have to know or figure out the right strategy. I personally put up 300-500 million points most weekends.
    the offers not work lol.