PvP Wins

kf6dbskf6dbs Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Is anyone else having any issues with the Daily Objective for PvP wins?  I have won three games today so far, but only received credit for one.

Comments

• kf6dbskf6dbs Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same thing happened today.  I only got credit for two wins after I won four.  If I did not need two wins a day for the overall daily objective, I would happily pretend this mode does not exist.

I contacted Customer Care.
  • kf6dbskf6dbs Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This story concludes with Customer Care closing my concern as a non-issue.  I am a professional software test engineer and the steps that they gave me to fix a "possible display issue" were steps that I had already performed even before the first post in this thread.

My final assessment is that this company bit off more than it could chew with this game.  The way that they treat their players is not appropriate and way that it seems that they try to cheat the players at every turn will discourage players from playing much less paying.  My closing line of this, my final post in this community, is simply this.

This game won't last much longer.
  • TheTuftTheTuft Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes I have this all the time! The customer care team did nothing to help too