Energy

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
It should be easier to gain energy because at the moment killing all the zombies is very difficult

Comments

• TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    It should be easier to gain energy because at the moment killing all the zombies is very difficult

I too agree! But with a 50 energy capacity I'm set! Lol, but I wish for each thing you tap from scavenges, the energy bar would -5 seconds like stardom!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • jazzieljazziel Registered Users 3 Posts
    i like this game a lot but at this point, i dont understand why the developers only grant you 5 min of gameplay? doesnt seem to make much sense. i tend to use a little money here and there for games but the rewards you get for spending your hard earned cash is so minimal because your energy runs out so fast. hope they will adjust this problem in the next update...
  • ZarathustrianZarathustrian Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree that having so little energy (considering it can take up to 8energy to kill one zombie) and such along wait to regain energy needs to be addressed. I am all for extended gameplay which is why the energy system makes zero sense to me. Sure, you can't just have full energy all the time, but waiting 4 minutes for a single energy is a tad ridiculous. Here's hoping they make some changes to the energy system in a hopefully soon to be released update!
  • msb5599msb5599 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I agree that having so little energy (considering it can take up to 8energy to kill one zombie) and such along wait to regain energy needs to be addressed. I am all for extended gameplay which is why the energy system makes zero sense to me. Sure, you can't just have full energy all the time, but waiting 4 minutes for a single energy is a tad ridiculous. Here's hoping they make some changes to the energy system in a hopefully soon to be released update!
    agree &
    I wish the energy increse every minte not 5 mints
    If so let me wait 5 mints but get 10 energy
    The energy used all the game & cant use glu credit
    Same as svz or gunbros
  • psycosis911psycosis911 Registered Users 2 Posts
    One to two minutes / energy would be nice. On bosses I end up spending 14-16 or more energy then I get to wait an hour to play more. Not fun.
  • TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    One to two minutes / energy would be nice. On bosses I end up spending 14-16 or more energy then I get to wait an hour to play more. Not fun.

I think two minutes would be great! Although I've completed all 8 episodes, it'd be nice to have a shorter regen time just to make the game flow a bit smoother par say.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • joshcalijoshcali Registered Users 13 Posts
    agreed. the ratio of waiting to gameplay needs an adjustment.

currently it's wait an hour to play for a few minutes.

maybe if there were more zombies, with better energy regeneration drop rates (like killing zombies gives you higher rate of random energy return) so you can keep in a flow and play the game for a bit, and there's more zombies/challenges to go through so it's a longer gameplay.
  • xcrimsonlegendxxcrimsonlegendx Registered Users 3 Posts
    The energy thing is my only problem with the game. I was quite taken with everything, the visuals are great, the gameplay seems fun, all around I actually WANT to play however this energy fiasco just ruins the game. When I have to sit there for hours on end to replenish enough energy to get through a boss, or have to stop playing on the way back to an objective because I'm out of energy just makes me want to uninstall the game.

I was considering spending some cash on the game to buy some cool customizations and loot but there's no way I'm going to pay to support the game if I only get ten minuets of gameplay every five hours. I can understand charging for in-game cash or unlockables but a core gameplay mechanic?

Anyhow, just registered to say "Great game" but I'm probably not going to keep playing at this rate.
  • ezek2517ezek2517 Registered Users 6 Posts
    absolutely. the energy skill only increase your max energy and doesn't seem to affect the regeneration at all! this is so wrong! for each skill point invested the regen time per energy should be decreased proportionally.

i understand the idea is to urge players to pay real money to buy energy. but at this rate it's not going to help but simply driving people away. i myself would absolutely not shell out even a dollar for any items in a game i can only play for 10 minutes per day. you either focus on selling things to play with or selling playing time. trying to burn the candle at both ends will just leave you with nothing to stand on.
  • xcrimsonlegendxxcrimsonlegendx Registered Users 3 Posts
    Last played at 3PM yesterday, my energy wasn't refilled until I received a notification at 11:30PM...
    At that point I played for ten minuets and was out of energy again.
  • Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
    I agree with everything that's been said so far. This is a great game but the energy is ridiculous. It's like every time I find a worthwhile game to play they completely ruin it by limiting you with energy!!

Why would I want to spend money on this game, when it's just gonna be wasted in 10-20 mins? Not worth it.

IMO they should do away with the energy, and instead make us pay for episodes 11 and up. We get 10 free and get to play through them all we want, but if we want to finish the story we have to pay. What about 99¢ for each new episode, or 99¢ for 2-3 eps at once.

I mean, this game would be so much better without energy.
    why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!
  • odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    What I don't understand is why energy doesn't start regenerating until you have less than 10... At least you are able to buy energy refills with game cash that you earn from scavenging. Each vendor sells a can of cat food and a bar of candy. But energy should refill sooner IMO.
  • Ryan WheelerRyan Wheeler Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think the energy regain time should, at least, be halved from four to two minutes. Also, searching items shouldn't require any energy. You can find some pretty good stuff by searching and it adds to the replay value, they'd really be helping themselves out by taking the requirement away
  • CapreoriesCapreories Registered Users 10 Posts
    I really enjoyed the Outbreak event when it was working properly because I would defeat the boss and get a java energy or redbull type energy drink that would refill most of my energy not just the 3 from cat food or 5 from candy or 10 from beans. These items were awesome and should be implemented in the game at safe house merchants or from quest rewards. This is a great game, very addicting when able to play lol.
  • Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Time to add my two cents.

First off, energy does regenerate at any given time... How do you think it gets from zero to full from the time you stop playing in the evening, until you wake up in the morning?

Secondly, this is a zombie apocalypse game. One where you reasonably have a set amount of energy and need to prioritise what you will use it on. I get that it may be frustrating that it may take some people almost their full energy to clear a building to complete a mission, but 'realistically' speaking - this is what might probably happen IRL!

The other main reason why I support the obscenely expensive and restrictive prices for energy in this game is because it is not a fully finished game. Meaning, they set it up so more episodes can be added later on. If you had faster energy regeneration, guess what? You're going to blaze through all the episodes currently available and find yourself bored as heck, with nothing left to do in the game.

Take it from me, as someone who played the game for only a little over two weeks and only paid for the initial energy quest, I've completed 8/9 missions with an A+ ranking, got the best non-premium weapons (dual wielding battle axes), as well as best store equipment (2x level 20 bandoliers with 10+ luck and attack, and 1 energy) and some stuff left over from the event.

I don't play ZAMF anymore.

Why? Because there's nothing left in it for me. At least, until the next event, which I foresee to be Halloween themed.

TL;DR - If your wish comes true and energy regeneration is sped up, you will in all likelihood burn out and not touch ZAMF for a while.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • WexwingWexwing Registered Users 8 Posts
    I too agree!! I'm Chapter 3 meet a sudden quest from walkie talkie said: have a free chest at police station and must reach there within 1 hour..man!! that time my energy have 28 still have 4 street to pass..in the end, cant make it..sad!!
  • ynegronynegron Registered Users 2 Posts
    What sucks the most, is when the put a time limit on certain quests like I'm on episode 3 and I had to reach the police station to get the crate my energy was done. And the store didn't have any energy goodies and I surely wasn't going to actually buy energy, so by the time I had enough energy my time expired. -____- not cool.