Options

Über weapon - what is it and how do I get it?

I see the achievement for obtaining it in the Achievement list - but how do I get the Uber weapon in the first place?
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    HunterofcbaHunterofcba Registered Users 3 Posts
    It is a sword, similar to a gladiators. Rare from secrets in the game and/or purchasable through the skull mart.
  • Options
    xRONNI3xxRONNI3x Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah I have the sword on my character. It was just a random drop from a zombie. It's an alright weapon.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Meh, thought it would be some super rare weapon for completing an achi or something :P Makes sense though, saw it in the store a couple times.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Got from that one mission in episode... can't remember. I think either 3 or 4, where you have like 40 minutes to reach a weapon crate right before the police boss on the farthest right section. Not sure if its repeatable or random.