Options

Zombie Outbreak Crashes

So you know the new event with the sick zombies at the hospital?
Well I am on the third floor and the first door and the last door that leads to the boss zombie both crash my game. I have tried turning my phone off and on but it still crashes. Any ideas how to fix this?
(Using iPhone 4)
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm having the same issue, but I can't access the fourth floor past Blitz. :-(
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    ruebirdruebird Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'd like to know also! I'm getting super frustrated.
  • Options
    MilesOnlineMilesOnline Registered Users 7 Posts
    Mines crashing every time I try to enter the 3rd floor.
    I'm gonna loose my times quests due to the issue.
  • Options
    xRONNI3xxRONNI3x Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ah glad to see I'm not the only one having this annoying problem..
    Well looks like ill just stay on the 3rd floor and farm green skulls till the events over. =.=
  • Options
    MilesOnlineMilesOnline Registered Users 7 Posts
    Now my game crashes when I enter any door that isn't a main hallway. (Still stuck on the 2nd floor due to crashes)
    This event is awesome and I love this game but the bugs are killing this event.
    I understand its zamf first event so this is to be expected but please fix this. :]
  • Options
    nadajohnanadajohna Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah, I'm on the second floor and I can go back to where I've been, but I can't access anything new. I'm on the second floor, second main hallway and here's my game id.
    70F822B5-F157-41B0-B1BE-9339590F7BB7
  • Options
    RipadamRipadam Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue as well. I'm on the 2nd floor, east wing 7 and cannot I any further or through any doors. The only way I can go is back.

If this game wasn't fully ready and all bugs worked out and fixed then this promotion should have never been launched and us not able to properly succeed and rank an collect the offered rewards and miss out. Very disappointing. Lived this game and spent money on this game but if this can't be fixed ill be done with it.
  • Options
    RipadamRipadam Registered Users 2 Posts
    2774386F-1490-4A57-BF2C-A6DA4E38845A

This is my ID as well.
  • Options
    SmirkSmirk Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same issues with level 2 in the hospital. Opening any door on level 2 crashes the game. I used some items to boost my energy up as I was about to enter. Now I pretty much wasted that as I can't do anything.
  • Options
    lsamsoonlsamsoon Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem here. But mine's on 4th floor room after Blitz. Hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same problem for me as well. Stuck on first room of third floor. Can't continue my quests. Any solutions yet?
  • Options
    FeltkunFeltkun Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine stuck on the first floor at the boss room. Everytime i try to enter the room, the game crashes.
  • Options
    fypoizonfypoizon Registered Users 2 Posts
    stuck on 2nd floor boss room here, crash central. i even tried re-installing the app, still crash central
  • Options
    XanheadXanhead Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the issue on level three when I try to enter either door in section 11.
  • Options
    CatkCatk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue for me. I can't get past Blitz :(
  • Options
    Well it let me in the area were the boss was but once I got in there he never spawned. So I exited the room and went back in and it crashed. UGH.
  • Options
    meowmarumeowmaru Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue, can't get through first door on level 3 (crashes). And also crashes at a door in level 2. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    Rebel817Rebel817 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same BS here as well. Stuck on the second floor wasting energy and my time reloading app. So sad that all the hype for this event is spoiled by all these crashes. And the fact that i have 2 timers ticking away is salt in the wound. GJ Glu Geeks. Hope we get some kinda retribution for this. Or a reset at least but i probably gotta better chance of starring in Walking Dead.
  • Options
    zrowzrow Registered Users 9 Posts
    Super glad I wasted those skulls for energy only to get stuck on the fourth floor. :(
  • Options
    KindAlcoholicKindAlcoholic Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm crashing every time I try to progress forward (going towards boss) on the 2nd floor. Ugh if this is happening to so many people, why don't they do a quick patch to fix this.

What a waste of a chance to get good gear. I vote to extend the timed event so we can actually play it!
  • Options
    I competely second this.
    *EDIT*
    It let me in again, but still he never spawned. Just a normal zombie spawned in his place. I call for another event since this one is broken. -.-
  • Options
    minitron74minitron74 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I can't access the "sick zombie" on the second floor. It just crashes, and when I reopen it says something about I have to be level 18 to use this item.
  • Options
    HunterofcbaHunterofcba Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am also stuck on the sick zombie, 3rd floor.
  • Options
    Rebel817Rebel817 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Seriously cant believe that this is still going on. At least comment us back to let us know your aware of the problem which we all know you are. Theres quite a few competetors here that are held back because of your crash issue, many of which im sure have a good shot at the top 100. Well, HAD a good shot. Just remember Glu, we dont need you, but you certainly need us.
  • Options
    fypoizonfypoizon Registered Users 2 Posts
    an acknowledgement of the issue and pledge that there is a team working on this issue, and compensation, these are the things we as consumers want during times like this. it's not hard for us to move on to another game, why should we dedicate time and money to you if we can't get these things? step it up Glu
  • Options
    Vane DinhVane Dinh Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, stuck on sick zombie, 4th floor.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm jealous of people stuck on higher floors than me! I'm bored of the easy-to-kill, low Skull value zombies!

Has anyone had an official response yet?
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    PigenePigene Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here on 2nd floor...and I have lost my timed missions at this point so really not happy....please, please fix soon...
  • Options
    BentojBentoj Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue. 668DF33F-36E6-4421-BFEE-A3ED59F8088D
  • Options
    Chris MosqueChris Mosque Registered Users 11 Posts
    Floor 5 Boss Zombie room crashes every time. Wasted all my saved energy cans trying to fight my way through other rooms to try and enter others and unglitch it before my 3 hour timer ran out. Looks like that was all a waste =|