Options

Zombie Outbreak Crashes

Comments

• Options
    oocoderoocoder Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I'm at the 5th floor boss and the game keeps crashing. I also had issues on the third and fourth floor where I had to kill one more zombie to get to the boss but the floor was empty. I found if I left and came back a little while later the zombie was there. I'm not too bothered by the time bonus, it's just an energy drink and med kit. If you want more energy then go and play an earlier episode where you can get easy kills and buy energy off the black market.
  • Options
    TweakinKittyTweakinKitty Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue on level 3 room 11 for "sick zombie". I keep farming for skulls but it's getting annoying that my time and energy is getting wasted for this floor. I guess i'll wait it out and restart after the time is up.
  • Options
    Lux89Lux89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having issues with crashes on the outbreak quest on level 2 east wing 7. There is 3 options to go and all 3 cause my app to crash. Please help!
  • Options
    FinchhhFinchhh Registered Users 2 Posts
    Every time I try and go up the stairs from the 4th to the 5th floor my game crashes, super bummed.
  • Options
    Piano5115Piano5115 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue, stuck on the 3rd floor unable to climb up stairs to the fourth. Both timed quest already ran out :(
  • Options
    FinchhhFinchhh Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tried deleting the app and downloading again, all it did was erase all my progress. Thanks, now I'm never playing this game again.
  • Options
    alect0alect0 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wonder if anyone at the game company is even paying attention. I sent a couple of crash reports and no response. The game is fun but their lack of action on this serious matter means they care very little about this. Can someone at GLU at least acknowledge that we're frustrated with the crashing issue and provide a solution and a way for the persons who have been playing for some time to get a satisfactory resolution. Compensation would be nice too.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    NicoleicaNicoleica Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too am having issues with the game and the event. I'm on the 3rd floor of the hospital and when I try to go to the next room to find the sick zombie the game crashes.
  • Options
    nadajohnanadajohna Registered Users 2 Posts
    At least if its this wide spread we'll get another day or so but I'm still frustrated with watching those timers run out. There's nothing worse to a gamer then watching those optional timers tick to zero.
  • Options
    RhonRhon Registered Users 3 Posts
    My time already ran out. Each time I try to enter where the final sick zombie is on the fourth floor my app crashes. 12 hours later still crashing
  • Options
    KayosKayos Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here - 4th floor, either a hallway or a doorway
  • Options
    ErikaWasTakenErikaWasTaken Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issues as everyone else is reporting.

I'm stuck on level two, burned through energy, just to have the game continue to crash.

I lost two times quests that I had plenty of time and energy to complete because of crashing.
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I am asking apple to refund my money because I bought a bunch of skulls only to lose all the bonuses
  • Options
    AlouiAloui Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello, am struggling with the same crashing issue whenever trying to reach any room within the second floor during the outtakes event. My ID- D126D609-046F-4BA7-97A2-167EE7D86091 and hope you could solve the problem at the earliest. Thanks.
  • Options
    oocoderoocoder Registered Users 7 Posts
    Apple will probably tell you to take it up with Glu.
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I submitted a ticket to Glu as well. Will see what happens but I am going to complain very loudly if I get completely screwed...
  • Options
    Leo NineLeo Nine Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game is crashing too on event.
  • Options
    viccxxssterviccxxsster Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yup same issue! I have 5 hours to complete 3rd floor and it goes 'Black'!! Did someone forget to update this section?
  • Options
    NatelwebsterNatelwebster Registered Users 2 Posts
    Crashes every time I try to go to the fifth floor. Pretty pissed that I spent real money for this shitty crash issue.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Not sure if anyone has done the maths, but for me with my personal crash issue (unable to access above Floor 3) and the friend help feature not working, I can only achieve a maximum of 9,000 Green Skulls by the end of the event... Not even enough for the weapon goals. :-(

(Based on progress within first 24 hours.)
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    JuliettepotterJuliettepotter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me, too... Crashes in third floor and now always crashed when i open the game... Im losing time now... Grrrrrr....
  • Options
    AlouiAloui Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ugh.. until now not fixed -_- Seriously, an acknowledgment would be highly appreciated at this stage. This issue is so disappointing and making the consumers/competitors frustrated to the max. Am still stuck on the second floor and crashing whenever moving further to any room plus I have lost mostly all of my timed missions , which totally unfair. Kindly,expedite the issue. My ID- D126D609-046F-4BA7-97A2-167EE7D86091
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Very frustrating that I haven't been able to proceed with the game. Even some rooms on lower levels that I have completed are starting to crash. I have tried everything I can think of, force close app, shut down and reboot, even airplane mode like the support suggests and nothing. Friend section is dead to me as well as the game.

I am fortunate that I haven't spent cash yet but it is really frustrating after all the buildup of the event.
  • Options
    DspanozaDspanoza Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my timed quests thanks to crashing. I can't get to the boss zombie on level 3, and I can't enter quite a few other areas without crashing.

ECC1D3E3-DBE7-4C7F-8E61-471D3EE6235B
  • Options
    Luna627Luna627 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. Been stuck on 2nd floor can't get past the second door!
  • Options
    WolfboyWolfboy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Now we play the waiting game...
  • Options
    dcgopgirldcgopgirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same crash problems on the 2nd floor east wing 6. Tired of trying at this point. That said, how do I leave the hospital and go back to the regular game? I don't want to accidentally quit the episode I'm in there.
  • Options
    honesthonest Registered Users 4 Posts
    My ID is B25DB4B0-4171-4483-8370-726DC3F6617 and I am stuck in the special Event Hospital Level 2 East Wing 8. I can't enter either door or advance to the right without it crashing. Also, when I ask for help from friends they do not appear in either safe house. Would like help on this!! Is a Patch or update coming soon?

--i posted this in another thread but wanted to add this to here as this thread has more responses.
  • Options
    TjbhTjbh Registered Users 1 Posts
    So irritating.. Crashing as I try to go to 4th ... Arghhhhh!!!
  • Options
    KindAlcoholicKindAlcoholic Registered Users 2 Posts
    GLU! Please fix this issue! Being stuck on the 2nd floor is boring...