Options

Zombie Outbreak Crashes

13Next

Comments

• Options
    NekokonekominNekokonekomin Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game keeps on crashing when I want to access the last stage (the roof). Pleas fix or advise. Thank you.
  • Options
    NekokonekominNekokonekomin Registered Users 2 Posts
    My ID is 8E3515AC-EE5E-466B-A43A-D5D711E855EO
  • Options
    LithlokLithlok Registered Users 4 Posts
    I crash as soon as I go past 4th floor second room. Farming skulls it is! :D
  • Options
    ProtonixProtonix Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am stuck on Level 4, East Wing 14. Crashes while trying to access East Wing 15. I have closed all other apps and restarted my device. It still crashes. I have went back to other levels and cleaned out the zombies and came back to the same spot, crashed. Please fix this problem and acknowledge that you have seen the problems on this forum. I would like to be reimbursed for the skulls used for energy. My game ID is E6172243-9582-4236-90E1-EC2E6E065407
  • Options
    LscowartLscowart Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thin is happening to me. I am on the level with blitz and can go down one hall then when I try to go kill the boss zombie my games just closes itself
  • Options
    LscowartLscowart Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game I'd is 0C67920B-9B0C-454A-9F86-E5EFDF5C43D7
  • Options
    Greenmtnboy23Greenmtnboy23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My I'd is E07188E7-71E9-47FB-9B59-778F599F7C51 and I'm stuck on the second flow can't get into the boss room, gonna lose 2 timed trials hope it's fixed soon
  • Options
    GedanGeriGedanGeri Registered Users 5 Posts
    I can access the first room of the 3rd floor then it crashes for me. I quit the event and restarted and it still crashes in the exact same spot. My ID is 1E346BE3-7604-425C-8004-610FCEE4E4F9. Time to farm the 2nd floor I guess...
  • Options
    ChunsayaksokChunsayaksok Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone find a fix yet? I'm stuck on the third floor and crashes before I get to sick zombie
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    I received a message saying that they are aware of the problem and working on a solution but they do not know how long the patch will take. You can try and quit the event and restart it.
    No guarantees it will not happen again. Your green skulls will not disappear

I do not know if this is true but it appears that re-killing zombies does not give you experience points that count to leveling up, even if you did not fully complete the episode.
  • Options
    meleftiemeleftie Registered Users 2 Posts
    hum mine crashes also, i've quit and re-started the event twice last time I made sure to check every garbage can, box etc so nothing was being "missed" that I needed to complete something. still can't go to the next floor.
  • Options
    FYI, you should be seeing an in game message on what to do. Good luck, everyone
  • Options
    KatieSanneKatieSanne Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm stuck on blitz's level. Says j need to kill 22 zombies to advance but have killed 21 and there are no more!! How can I complete to get to boss zombie if u can't find an extra one to complete quest? Game ID 1D8CA1D9-100E-4811-A1B3-F909721B0868
  • Options
    ChunsayaksokChunsayaksok Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've quit and restarted all over again and it still won't let me get in to the 3rd level sick zombie :(
    94FF7801-43FA-4806-8D23-59268A0F84C5
  • Options
    RhonRhon Registered Users 3 Posts
    @KatieS

Had the same problem. Waited until the Zombies regenerated then killed another and it accepted my count and let me kill the sick zombie for that level. However I can't get to the sick Zombie and get in the roof. Every time I hit the exclamation point it crashes.

Hope that helps but I'm afraid it will only transfer your limbo from one level to another
  • Options
    xRONNI3xxRONNI3x Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have restarted the outbreak quest and came back and it's still crashing.
    So come on Glu fix this problem already and quit telling us to reset the quest.
    You know it's not going to work!
  • Options
    I had to quit the episode I was playing before the green skull event. So far, so good. Fingers crossed (after you quit your event and any other episode you were playing, quit the app and reboot your device.)
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I find it ironic that I can play the event perfectly fine... Right up until Glu decides to post their help message ingame today. -_- Anyway, I followed the instructions, quit the episode I was on, and I just finished an event with no crashes. 9312 skulls down and 5.7k to go!
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    SaziquaSaziqua Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yesterday I got stuck on 4th floor and couldn't get past the first room. Then today I did what the in-game help said - I quit, then came back into it. Got as far as completing 3rd floor, but as soon as I try going up to level 4 it crashes. What is going on?!
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Did you quit the episode you're currently on?
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    xRONNI3xxRONNI3x Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yesterday I got stuck on 4th floor and couldn't get past the first room. Then today I did what the in-game help said - I quit, then came back into it. Got as far as completing 3rd floor, but as soon as I try going up to level 4 it crashes. What is going on?!

What you have to do is, quit the event and the quit your current progress on your story. Then close the game and reopen it. That should do the trick.
    I'm currently waiting on my event to show back up! xD
  • Options
    I did :( how rubbish is that! I'm gonna try again and see if it works. Thanks :)
  • Options
    RhonRhon Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just finished the episode. After exiting today it actually worked when I went back in. Kind of anticlimactic after all the BS :)
  • Options
    oocoderoocoder Registered Users 7 Posts
    I had the same thing. I quit the outbreak episode and went back in. I finished it without it crashing on me.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me again when I tried to get to the 4th floor. Sucks ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Options
    Smclean17Smclean17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    On third floor, game is crashing in last hallway before sick zombie no matter what door I choose other than the one I came from. This has caused me to miss the 4th floor in time for the rewards. This has been very frustrating. Dont you have tester?

0629A46B-B4C0-420C-A21C-101CE3EC00EF
  • Options
    MannyskittyMannyskitty Registered Users 1 Posts
    This games a piece of crap. I'm done playing it.
  • Options
    GedanGeriGedanGeri Registered Users 5 Posts
    So after quitting and restarting, now I don't see the event at all. Is it over? Very disappointed in the game if so.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    It should have around 24 hours left. Mine has worked since I ended my other episode and restarted the green skull one. You should see the green skull episode at the end of the list of episodes available to you. Sorry if it is not working for you. I finished and keep replaying parts. There wasn't a big WOW moment when I finished. I am hoping for a powerful weapon at the end of the game time. The weapons within the green skull level weren't as powerful as the ones I had going in and I didn't have space to keep them.