Options

Troll event quest is trolling

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
On the 6th floor, the quest is to kill. 17 zombies.... And there's only 16. -_- Worst gating system ever.
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    MilesOnlineMilesOnline Registered Users 7 Posts
    If you give it like 5 min more should respawn.
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    I just got to 3rd floor and game keeps crashing when I try to move after the first room...
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    On the 6th floor, the quest is to kill. 17 zombies.... And there's only 16. -_- Worst gating system ever.

Did you have any problems on the third floor? My game keeps closing when I try to move past the first room
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Just cleared the 4th floor for the second round.. No bugs as of yet.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)