Pro tips for event

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
- For levels 4 and 5, kill one zombie first, let him respawn, then finish the rest of the level if you want to save on health and energy.

- If you need to repair during level 5, I recommend you use 4 energy to reach the level 1 workshop, instead of the others which use way more energy.
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Is this an iphone-only event? I'm on android and don't see squat.
  • jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    This is a great idea for a thread.

What weapons are you guys using? Baring in mind that I can't advance further than the third floor due to the bug, I'm finding an axe to the face usually kills the zombies in one energy or the 500+ zombies on Floor 3 are dead in one double shot from the Uzi.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    For the level 5 quest, you can kill a level 4 zombie and it will count towards the 22 total kills you need.

jaf - I use 1 energy attacks with melee weapons for the first 3 levels, then 2/3 energy attacks depending on the enemy HP on the last 2 levels. I also use 1 energy attacks with guns on the last 2 levels.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)