Options

End of episode 4: get to rooftop with helicopter ontop, now stuck

adam.firstadam.first Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey guys,

Been enjoying the game, was just about to finish episode 4 and meet the guy with the robotic arm on the roof on East Street 25, I went up there but didn't tap on him (he had the yellow exclamation on him) but then realized I had a time quest left to go rescue someone so i went back downstairs went to the other building to rescue that person but now that guy with the arm has disappeared and I cant get back up to the top of the roof. There's no goal or quest on the map now.

am I just stuck in limbo? I have one last Goal which is to use Revive Serum when defeated - which im happy to buy some and use it to clear that goal but will that make the helicopter appear again?

Is there any point to this? Is there an episode 5 or i've pretty much finished it anyway now?

Thanks.

Adam

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nope, there are 9 episodes. A lot of people have been having issues with specific levels and I recommend looking in FAQ for that.

As for the Revive Serum quest, that only pops up when you are low on health. It could be possible that you have to complete it to finish up the episode because it will not carry over to the next episode.
    dfk75h.jpg