Options

Stuck on lvl 20 even w/ new update.

I just installed the newest update available for android, and for some reason it seems that I am not gaining exp. I've been level 20 for sometime now, and before update just was playing thru old episodes to get 100% completion. I have collected quite a lot of exp so far in episode 9, but don't see my exp bar changing or gaining anything what so ever. Has anyone else expierenced this? Should I stop the episode and start it again before I get to involved? Really hope I can fix this cause I love this game so much, and was SO excited when the android update was finally released. If anyonre has any ideas that may help, or heard of this before, I would love to hear it! Thank you for your time guys, and lets kill some more zombies!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I suggest sending in a ticket to glu so they can investigate your issue.
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Restarting episode is your choice, but I would recommend restarting just so that if you get stuff from achievements, you can get the exp from them. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    DetourAheadDetourAhead Registered Users 3 Posts
    Awesome thank you very much, Sjhiron Sent thm
  • Options
    DetourAheadDetourAhead Registered Users 3 Posts
    Still haven't heard back and I played some more just to see if I am getting xp or not. Ive so far killed the doctor and many zombies including an "experiment". Still dont see the xp bar gaining anything...im not sure if its just stuck behind the xp icon on the bar. Though I feel that with how much xp I have gained so far I should be able to see something by now. Guess ill continue to wait to hear back from someone hopefully before I waste any more time.
  • Options
    quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    Mine did that also...... Then I got on this morning && ALL my progress is gone... My dog also......