Options

Fine, it was worth it..

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
qSJkxMJ.png

hDUNs4o.png
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    ezek2517ezek2517 Registered Users 6 Posts
    how many skulls?
  • Options
    23,000 about.

0f3FHBT.png
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Congratulations! I was stuck and got a late start before finding out how to get unstuck. Wish the event lasted longer. Glad it was worth all your work! What place are you on the leader board?
  • Options
    Thankies! Sorry to hear you couldn't start earlier! ):

NenLCBl.png
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Aw, there was a trophy? I wish I'd have known, I'd have tried harder. Oh well, 7th isn't awful.

I do wish we could have chosen our reward (without abandoning competitiveness). I kinda wanted those sweet tiger paws. Or the gas mask. Or the whole outfit. Completely agree that the rewards need to scale more, 'cause what am I going to do with this flail?
  • Options
    It wasn't a real trophy lol, just a sign that I'd reached the highest tier of rewards and there was nothing left to redeem.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hm. a trophy would have been fun. Or maybe just a special hat (that didn't take up inventory space).

So now, apparently I'm #8. Because someone suddenly has 600+mil skulls. This seems hinky to me....
  • Options
    Kimmi126Kimmi126 Registered Users 2 Posts
    how do you get into the event? I'm on iOS but i don't see any indication of an event :(
  • Options
    The event ended on Sunday Kimmi.. There will be another soon (;