Options

Where are my event rewards?!?!

Seriously? I was ranked at 170 or so out of 80,000 players. Event ended, it said to keep playing to get my rewards, crashed, now the event tab is gone. Went into a level and nothing. No new gear, no equipment presents... Seriously what the heck have I been playing the same 5 floors for a week for? I had over 1,400 green skulls. Where is my mask at the least?

Really PO'ed right now.

Comments

• Options
    ReireyReirey Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lithlok wrote: »
    Seriously? I was ranked at 170 or so out of 80,000 players. Event ended, it said to keep playing to get my rewards, crashed, now the event tab is gone. Went into a level and nothing. No new gear, no equipment presents... Seriously what the heck have I been playing the same 5 floors for a week for? I had over 1,400 green skulls. Where is my mask at the least?

Really PO'ed right now.

+1
    I've had the same issue.
  • Options
    patlapa21patlapa21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    me too!!!!
  • Options
    UUhittleUUhittle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here
  • Options
    InvincakittyInvincakitty Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    PixkyPixky Registered Users 1 Posts
    I came in cus that happened to me too! And i can see it wasnt only me! But my bf killed a few zombies and he got his gloves & i didnt get anything!!! Crazy!!!
  • Options
    Lilo2Lilo2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened here!! How do we get our reward and green skulls back??!
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    I posted about this in general forums last night. This is the kind of thing a dev should reply to, at least to say "we're working on it, you'll get your prizes." I played those floors obsessively last week and I want my dang gas mask.
  • Options
    PirateCptStevePirateCptSteve Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happened to me too. Submitted a ticket to customer care. Will post any details here when I hear from them.
  • Options
    LithlokLithlok Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah so did I.
  • Options
    PowerdemonPowerdemon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue. I was in the 200's... Had the crash coming back in. No rewards yet.
  • Options
    Frohawk13Frohawk13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same. Was ranked in the 600's. played that game obsessively and now I don't play at all box of it
  • Options
    itstheremixitstheremix Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue; any word on what they're doing about this?
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    They gave me 20 skulls and said they were looking into it. No word yet. I want my prize!