Options

New Event Episode - Nightmare! Starts Sunday at 11 PM GMT!

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
The rewards look better than last time! (:

Share your info and strategies here!
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Event starts in less than an hour! Woo! :D
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    Not getting the energy drink rewards after killing major zombies...
  • Options
    Something tells me they're not supposed to drop them ):
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Are there any repair/home bases in the buildings? Needing to repair but don't know where to go...
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Mine were easy to find on the street. So far I found 2 that way. I haven't found any hidden in buildings yet. I can post where they are once I get enough energy built back up.
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    There are quests where you get an item or kill some big zombie and are supposed to get big ole energy drinks. After completing two of them, nada. No drinks. Thought it was a glitch with just one quest, but it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Hmm, interesting...

I'm not going to leave the episode yet.

HKj6D6N.jpg
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Also not getting energy drinks on at least one timed quest (for which I spent skulls, gr!)
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    If you join an event your episode progress will not end! You can leave the event and you will go right back to where you were in your episode! Also your event gems are saved as well, so quitting and event and going back to it doesnt make you lose any gems!
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hey guys, any luck where we can find the secret or hidden location in Nightmare? :)
  • Options
    Zach JordanZach Jordan Registered Users 9 Posts
    vecloc wrote: »
    Hey guys, any luck where we can find the secret or hidden location in Nightmare? :)

I can't find the secrecy location either, looked everywhere.

For those who are wondering about the safe house locations:

4th St - on the st
    8th St - on the st
    11th St - level 2

Maybe I missed one, I did miss the secre after all
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Zach JordanZach Jordan Registered Users 9 Posts
    Also I should be in 4th but am not even shown on the leaderboard, is anyone else not getting ranked?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Also I should be in 4th but am not even shown on the leaderboard, is anyone else not getting ranked?

Have you notice the Survivor Tristan? He's been hacking all day. He got deleted from the top 1 spot multiple times already.

And regarding the secret location, yep, i still haven't found it. I kept on bashing the 12 Demamp St 2nd Flr where the hidden location for the In Treatment or Episode 8. No luck so I farm gems. :/
  • Options
    I don't think there is a secret room. I finished the episode and there are no rewards, so no point in finding one anyway.
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble with one gold bar (a Raider quest) disappearing if you leave the scene and come back?

This has been a less than awesome experience....massive hacking, friends not appearing, too steep a scale to achieve some rewards, rapid zombie recharge with minimal energy boosts to help plow past them...... More frustrating than challenging. It's too bad, because I really liked the theme and the flavor text. At least we're able to level past 23.
  • Options
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    I don't think there is a secret room. I finished the episode and there are no rewards, so no point in finding one anyway.
    Yup, after countless search, I failed to find one and you are right about the ranking system, it doesn't matter if you are 1st, 2nd or 3rd.. rewards are all the same.. Next event, unless they have special prizes for the top 5 or so.. then I will try to be on top again.

k781qZi.jpg
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Yup, after countless search, I failed to find one and you are right about the ranking system, it doesn't matter if you are 1st, 2nd or 3rd.. rewards are all the same.. Next event, unless they have special prizes for the top 5 or so.. then I will try to be on top again.

k781qZi.jpg

At least you got credit for your work. I lost my ranking because of the Zirus spread of pink gems. I don't keep guns because of the ammo issue, so my goal wasn't the top prize, but I would have liked to have known my ranking had the pink gem zirus not hit.
  • Options

k781qZi.jpg

Congrats on placing first!

It's a shame though.. The machine gun stats are only level 23... :( Level 24 machine gun in store had less stats on it, but the damage was like 351.
  • Options
    All I know that if that hacker didn't bugged the other players, i would have been only part of the lower 10s. But thank you, Rebecca. You are right about the prizes. Same for everyone. They should at least give bonus gold skulls or something to the top 10, IMO. Let's prepare for the android event. :)

ZAMFAddict, the event itself is kind off buggy as well without the hackers. I became number 1 after they kicked the hacker Tristan, etc but while maintaining the top position, sometimes from number 1, I became 1700+ ranking.. I was really like, "What the f... happened?". I thought as was branded as a hacker.. :((
  • Options
    oatsandcandyoatsandcandy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is the event only for iOS players? Just got a notification that I have one day left..

Obviously I'm an Android user.
  • Options
    T-Ranger22T-Ranger22 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    Event starts in less than an hour! Woo! :D

How do u buy some of the weapons like the grave digger?
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    How in the world did the top spot get taken that fast? 2 hours a go the top two scores were 35k+ and now the first person is 100k?

I call shenanigans.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Likely a hacker.

There's no way in hell a player gets 100k+ pink gems in such a short time, rises through the ranks and just flies by my character without me noticing. Apparently I'm addicted and I check the leader-board quite often... :-(

(I have 26k+ gems; top 15 currently.)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    chakoaychakoay Registered Users 2 Posts
    I cant even see my ranks .. it keeps telling me TIME OUT ..
  • Options
    Long TomLong Tom Registered Users 10 Posts
    The 1st place person had to have been a hacker. I took 2nd place. I had access to infinite energy and spent (literally) all day and night playing. I finished with 68,020 gems. Naturally i spent a fair amount of time watching the names of the people i was competing with (Good game, DOOM, zombweed, and Sarah! The last little battle with Sarah for #2 was great.) Vajra didn't climb the boards. They appeared. They showed up with 100,015 gems, and that number never changed.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Interestingly enough, I got the weapon once I reached 50k pink gems yet did not get the other weapon for ranking in the Top 10, at #10. ZAMF is still quite buggy.

Long Tom, can you post the hit-points and miscellaneous stats for the weapon you received for ranking in Top 5?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Level 27 fire gun
    471 base damage
    +50 damage
    +3 health
    58 hp
    Holds 55 rifle bullets
  • Options
    Long TomLong Tom Registered Users 10 Posts
    Lvl 27 Fire gun