Options

A question to the devs regarding event rewards

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
Out of curiosity - is it actually possible to achieve the highest tier of bounty rewards without spending money on IAPs of energy?
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    Seems a bit tough to achieve, but the fact that they have added teams allows us to get more currency. Also i've noticed that in the halloween update its a lot easier to get currency than in previous events.
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    wikileak wrote: »
    Seems a bit tough to achieve, but the fact that they have added teams allows us to get more currency. Also i've noticed that in the halloween update its a lot easier to get currency than in previous events.

And speaking of teams, do you guys have a team I could join to? :) i just started 2 hours ago and accumulated 1k candies. Good asset. :)
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    wikileak wrote: »

It's really not clear to me how teams allow us to get more currency... O.o
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    It's really not clear to me how teams allow us to get more currency... O.o

Same here. I've accumulated 13k candies through gameplay, but none though friends. I've had problems loading the friend list, but have succeeded twice but only been rewarded with health!
    Game Center - resistance0905