Options

why cant i collect daily bonus?

doktorfrostdoktorfrost Registered Users 1 Posts
The window comes up but the button that used to be there to collect is not available. Its been this way for weeks.

Comments

• Options
    krysfookrysfoo Registered Users 13 Posts
    The daily rewards aren't really daily. They're like every 5 days. Above the reward you'd see for example "Day 15", this does not mean that you are at Day 15 now, but rather what you can expect when you are at Day 15. I don't know if its intended to be that way or not, but as of now it works like that.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Has the daily bonus gone away during the event? I haven't seen it for a few days. Hope it remembers my progress! :-\
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    oatsandcandyoatsandcandy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same thing is occurring to me. I want free equipment, I'm not buying and wasting gold skulls anymore.
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    The daily reward has always displayed for me.

But I think Glu worded the reward system incorrectly. The rewards are based on cummulative days played. The longer you log in to play daily, the better rewards you will get. I was a few days out from getting the 30 day reward but I lost my game data and don't know if the game will start the count over again. I haven't paid attention to the reward screen in a while.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
  • Options
    oocoderoocoder Registered Users 7 Posts
    I had been playing consecutively for 27 or 28 days before the Halloween event started and I played every day for the whole event. Yet I haven't seen any daily bonuses, since I started back to regular play....
  • Options
    oocoder wrote: »
    I had been playing consecutively for 27 or 28 days before the Halloween event started and I played every day for the whole event. Yet I haven't seen any daily bonuses, since I started back to regular play....

Same here, on iPhone. Next reward for a shotgun?
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    Has the daily bonus gone away during the event? I haven't seen it for a few days. Hope it remembers my progress! :-\

I think Glu has a bug in there..... I was on my 27th day.... 3 days to get somehow an old gun and nothing now...

Did you opened a ticket?
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    oocoderoocoder Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes, it was the shot gun. I have not opened a ticket for this, yet.
  • Options
    AJinAJin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, I've definitely been playing consecutively for 30 days now but no gun yet. And I don't even get shown the daily rewards screen anymore.
  • Options
    HoneyHoney Registered Users 11 Posts
    AJin wrote: »
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, I've definitely been playing consecutively for 30 days now but no gun yet. And I don't even get shown the daily rewards screen anymore.

im having the same issue. I got all the available rewards prior to day 30.. but haven't received any further notices since the Halloween event ended...:(
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    This also happened to me. I haven't seen the daily reward screen since after the event. Has anyone reading this seen it? Received rewards after the event?
  • Options
    The daily bonus issue seems to have been resolved as of yesterday. I got my daily bonus notification again AND I continued from the same place as when I'd last seen it weeks ago! Next reward is that shotgun thingy.
  • Options
    The daily bonus issue seems to have been resolved as of yesterday. I got my daily bonus notification again AND I continued from the same place as when I'd last seen it weeks ago! Next reward is that shotgun thingy.

Yup.... mines is back too :-)
  • Options
    Honey wrote: »
    Yup.... mines is back too :-)

Yay! Now to start collecting the rewards again... which are probably inferior to what's been released over the last few weeks since we've had a few increases of the level cap! hehe!
  • Options
    Got the Gold Shotgun today. It's Level 16 with 157 damage and 1 health bonus and carries 14 ammo. I sold it for 81 coins. haha!

Forgot to look what the next reward is - did anyone spot it?
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    I think I should have gotten my shotgun today, but I didn't. Hopefully it's not a big and I'm just not as far along as I remembered being. The next prize showing after shotgun was a +20 energy giant candy bar at 40 days. I wish they had little prizes every day just to keep you coming back. Like a painkiller or cat food.
  • Options
    Got the Gold Shotgun today. It's Level 16 with 157 damage and 1 health bonus and carries 14 ammo. I sold it for 81 coins. haha!

Forgot to look what the next reward is - did anyone spot it?
    I think its energy packs again... but not sure..
  • Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    Not sure what day the shotgun is but i got a can of beans on Day 15
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!