Options

Halloween Event rewards?

krysfookrysfoo Registered Users 13 Posts
So i started the halloween event today. I was just wondering, do they still give rewards for reaching a certain number of treats? Like in the previous event, collecting 30 green skulls will reward you with an energy pack, reaching 50 will get you a weapon and so on?

Because I currently have 100+ treats collected but no rewards at all, and the little bubble on top said "top tier" since the beginning. Is this a glitch and is anyone else experiencing the same? :(((

(I'm not referring to the final prizes btw, only the ones you get as you play...)

Comments

• Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    I would definitely shut down the app and restart it. Make sure you fully closed it. It seems like you may have a connection issue.
  • Options
    Hey thanks! I think it worked for awhile and i got some rewards. I'm at 380+ treats now and its back to saying "top tier" again though. Any idea where the prizes stop? :/
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Definitely not that low lol. Click on the little bubble, then the question mark.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Wow okay i feel cheated now because the last two events mine just stopped at a few hundred. :( oh well, thanks for the info! I think its my connection giving issues again. :(