Options

Top team recruiting!

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
Top player from first event, am looking for the top players to take over this event!

Requirement - you are currently in the top 10!

Add me on Game center - Yzakami.

We will not settle for anything less than #1 team for this event!

EDIT: I'm looking for the remaining top 6 players so we can form a proper group. If you are on the list, add me as a friend on Gamecenter and post in this thread with your name in game thanks!

Player - Candies
Seen 9948
Joe 7078
Eclecticbeth 5353
Sdiosb 5025
-ZeAngel- 4361
Laban 3710
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Go winning team!

Do we even get anything for winning?
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    Just a crown I guess. If you guys have an extra slot, i'd be happy to fill it in. Though I am no Skull-user, I can farm 300-400 per 3 hours. (82-102 energy)
  • Options
    Hey Vecloc - we're full up but add me to your friends list anyway so I can invite you for the next event (:
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    Hey Vecloc - we're full up but add me to your friends list anyway so I can invite you for the next event (:

No problem! Thanks for the friend accept. It's hard to find good non-hacker players in these games. Still, if you still need me just msg me in game. i'm currently at 3.2k Candies. I farm every 3-4 hours. :)
  • Options
    Bump, thread was edited!
  • Options
    ArmoursummonArmoursummon Registered Users 5 Posts
    can you invite me? i am on 9.4k candies. game name: armoursummon
  • Options
    Will do, as soon as I get the others on board as well (;
  • Options
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    Will do, as soon as I get the others on board as well (;

Wow, he is around ranked 2-3 as of now. I just entered Rank 10 at 4.5k Candies. Team me up for a boost if you have slot, too. :)

I tried making my own team but it seems it is either bugged or team-making are already full. :/
  • Options
    SuperlimboSuperlimbo Registered Users 51 Posts
    Something is weird with the event. First of all, I am ranked on my screen but I do not show up in the global list. And I cannot find my usual pals on the list even though I can find them via Friends and they have more candy than me.
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hey can I be added to friends. Mcard95@gmail. Or Misha~chan
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Love the team playing and love that I'm on the winning team, but it seems a bit unfair you can only have ten people on a team. So only 30 people worldwide can rank as gold, silver or bronze? Surely a hundred per team would be appropriate? Mind you, I suppose it would be harder to create a winning team with those kind of numbers.
    Game Center - resistance0905