Options

Ranked third for Iphone version, please add me!

ArmoursummonArmoursummon Registered Users 5 Posts
My gamecenter ID is armoursummon

Do add me.

Looking to join a strong team, please invite me, am at 9.4k candies at the moment.

Will want to try for 1ST position (team) for the iphone version event.

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    OreoweirdoOreoweirdo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry about failing to add you earlier. I tried to kick a low-performing member on Plague-Rats and somehow it bugged and said the player doesn't exist and that I requested to leave >.<.
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hey, how about you make your own and i'll join, i don't have a team as well. I am the 10th so far with 4.5k Candies. Just started 2 days ago.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'll send you a request now. I'm ranked second (formerly first, but deposed by seen!)... please don't overtake me!! ;-)
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    I'll send you a request now. I'm ranked second (formerly first, but deposed by seen!)... please don't overtake me!! ;-)

Hey Jaf, are you by chance named NORMALLY? :) How come resistance0905 and NORMALLY didnt snyc.. By the way, the top two teams are ARISTO and LIONHEART, is it same with KAMITECH or Rebecca33's crew? Or Rebecca have another nickname by chance? And I was also recruted by Lionheart without notice from the server to the least. I just know Armoursummon is my teammate.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I can't see either named teams vecloc, but I know it can happen. I can't see armoursummon in the rankings, so it sounds about right.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    I can't see either named teams vecloc, but I know it can happen. I can't see armoursummon in the rankings, so it sounds about right.

Yes, I am looking for Yzakami since I added you, by the way my name inside the game is Zagi, this is weird but we also hace a Joe character on our list and on your list. Maybe Joe is the same or not? So maybe it is possible to have different servers but we don't specifically know, our top player have 26k candies as of now. And on friend rankings, i only find armoursummon but not Rebecca and Jaf0905.
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    vecloc wrote: »
    (...) our top player have 26k candies as of now. (...)
    Errr.... I'm sorry? 26k?
    IMG_3347-20131024-225615.jpg

Different servers indeed.
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    Here goes for our server as of now. We have 3 20k+ Candy players. I thought we are all under one server. (Top 1's name is CM_Hacked, but he changes it from time to time. Now it's shadow)
    gD7UV1I.jpg

Top 5 and below are not even close to what our top 3 can do. >.<
    sOkFwWr.jpg
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    vecloc wrote: »
    Hey Jaf, are you by chance named NORMALLY? :) How come resistance0905 and NORMALLY didnt snyc.. By the way, the top two teams are ARISTO and LIONHEART, is it same with KAMITECH or Rebecca33's crew? Or Rebecca have another nickname by chance? And I was also recruted by Lionheart without notice from the server to the least. I just know Armoursummon is my teammate.

I'm resistance0905. Didn't realise there were multiple servers. Thought it was weird I'd managed to climb higher than fourth place! I've been first a lot lately too, but seen keeps overtaking me!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    I'm resistance0905. Didn't realise there were multiple servers. Thought it was weird I'd managed to climb higher than fourth place! I've been first a lot lately too, but seen keeps overtaking me!

Saw you crown congrats. We haven't received ours. I'll submit a ticket soon.
  • Options
    ArmoursummonArmoursummon Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did you get your crown zagi?
  • Options
    Did you get your crown zagi?

Hey, bro. No. And they won't be giving it to me. See my thread regarding team rewards. They replied to my ticket. :(