Options

Bored...

jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
Just wondering, what are all the Level 25 players with A+ scores on all levels doing whilst waiting for the next level? I've already purchased every costume, have over 51k coins and have unlocked all the achievements... Getting bored! :-\
Game Center - resistance0905

Comments

• Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Wait for the next event c:

I'm playing Battle Camp in the meantime lol.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Ammar khalaf1Ammar khalaf1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please tell me how can I inter the hunting club it is not working in my IPad
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    That's a good question... Almost sounds like its not related to this forum. Hmm....
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    jaf0905 wrote: »
    Getting bored! :-\
    I can tell that, Jamie... even your avatar looks bored LOL
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    zombieatezombieate Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think it would be great if there was some announcement to look forward to.
  • Options
    diereysaa wrote: »
    I can tell that, Jamie... even your avatar looks bored LOL

haha! That's true!

I'm STILL bored with this game. Have actually started playing less frequently. Doesn't seem to be any incentive to play now as I've played every level over and over and over and I no longer get daily rewards.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    It would be nice if daily rewards came back. Even if they were never quite daily.

I want to take a moment to bemoan the fact that my phone broke a couple days after the event and when I reloaded on my new phone I had lost all my cool event swag. :( graveyard sword, I miss you so much!!
  • Options
    An update at last!

Level 26 added.
    New fire weapons added.
    Sewer episode added/event due soon.
    Bug fixes and improvements. (Would love to know the specifics of these bug fixes.)
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    @jaf0905: Seems like my friend list is loading A LOT faster. The character also jumps into a scene when switching it (mostly aesthetic feature).
  • Options
    wikileak wrote: »
    @jaf0905: Seems like my friend list is loading A LOT faster. The character also jumps into a scene when switching it (mostly aesthetic feature).

My friends list is actually loading now (3 out of 4 times anyway). Hadn't seen my friends list since the update just before the Halloween event!
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    No friends list here... but with this update I got a major benefit:
    I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!!
    Since a week or so, my game just keep crashing when I start it. And now I can start it again.
    Saw the new event... I guess teams (can't see that list either) are kept from how they are now, right?
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC