Options

HUH Members

JKIRVINE88JKIRVINE88 Registered Users 28 Posts
If you joined the open team of "huh" please let me know. I am very proud of what we've been able to do thus far and would love to have you on the next event. I am sorry that we probably won't hit the top ten, maybe next time.
"Silence in the face of Evil, is itself Evil"

Comments

• Options
    moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
    GO TEAM HUH!~ Arent we rank 17 on the boards? I know i wont hit top 100 on a personal level, I am only 121 on the ranking boards.
    Android User.
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    moon8284 wrote: »
    GO TEAM HUH!~ Arent we rank 17 on the boards? I know i wont hit top 100 on a personal level, I am only 121 on the ranking boards.

GO team huh =) i am the guy with a wizard hat =) currently i think my skulls are at around 26k
  • Options
    JKIRVINE88 wrote: »
    If you joined the open team of "huh" please let me know. I am very proud of what we've been able to do thus far and would love to have you on the next event. I am sorry that we probably won't hit the top ten, maybe next time.

are you the leader with the fire sword bought at the first few days of the event ? :P
  • Options
    Yeah, that's me. I have to admit that I didn't grind this event as hard as i could have, but i think we will end up being the top ranked team that was open(I can't ever prove that though). I'm glad the ranking worked smoothly with this event. I had trouble with the last one.
  • Options
    I've been playing every few minutes to try and get as many skulls as I can. I don't know how you all got like 30k! lol Imma tryin I swear XD.... 13k+ isnt too bad tho right... right ;)?
    Android User.
  • Options
    moon8284 wrote: »
    I've been playing every few minutes to try and get as many skulls as I can. I don't know how you all got like 30k! lol Imma tryin I swear XD.... 13k+ isnt too bad tho right... right ;)?

haha no worries =) im not trying very hard as i got work so most of the time i play is during night time for a few rounds lol
  • Options
    JKIRVINE88 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's me. I have to admit that I didn't grind this event as hard as i could have, but i think we will end up being the top ranked team that was open(I can't ever prove that though). I'm glad the ranking worked smoothly with this event. I had trouble with the last one.

hahaa you know i join this team because i see your weapon =P *OH the cash player* haha joking lol ! anyway yea good to see that we are having so many active players together lol

i was playing slowly didn't try very hard to get as much as possible well i dont see the point of having spamming off your energy when you have already got all the rewards competing for a reward that is worst than your sword LOL (heard from ISO peeps) so i am just goin with my pace!

lets do it again for the next event probably 13th of dec ? maybe ? lol iso got the event today i think.
  • Options
    Woohoo rank 17! go us!!! I am sporting our new crown :D Only thing negtive I would like to point out... is when I put it on I now look like a boy :/ But other then that yay for us!
    Android User.
  • Options
    Crappy chain saw ! Lol with 15 luck stat selling time zzz
  • Options
    Have not looked at New weapon yet, but I really want a top ten crown. I don't give two shits about the weapon. We did party Damn well, all things considered.
  • Options
    Sold it, Yeah it was crap
  • Options
    So do we leave team and form another or does this team convert into the holiday team?
    Android User.
  • Options
    If you didn't leave it will brought forward to the next event
  • Options
    Any clue when the next event will pop off?
  • Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    Probably a Christmas one around the 20th (though, im just assuming this). They said the previous event was "Holidayz" but it was not even close to related to holidays...
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Should be any day android users get the new event I think Ipads was friday so perhaps this friday
    Android User.
  • Options
    Check for updates soon, they are showing screenshots of the new event in the kindle app store, but no update option. So make sure you get as much energy as you can before it starts, I'd also recommend 6 full health packs, based on what i read from Apple users. Good Luck, I can't wait to fight zombie Santa.
  • Options
    Please let me know if you see any people on our squad not doing anything during the event, I'll do my best to take note, but i would feel bad kicking anyone from the team. However if they aren't active then i will. I guess maybe we should start group instead of paying to the general forum...Let's shoot for top ten, honestly I just want the hat, haha.
  • Options
    ...haha, How do i start a group here?
  • Options
    I have already stock up 5 sets of 3x can beans and 2 sets of 3x energy drink that replenish 30 energy lol I'm ready !!!
  • Options
    This event .... Seriously crazy hard =.= a boss withover 20k HP gawd how do we fight one ?
  • Options
    I wish I could give you skulls, a frost is crucial here. Health is critical as well episodes 3-5 are Good for farming. Usually you would just wa lnt to constantly play the event, but here a little farming break is gunna probably be necessary. I'll do my best for you guys, Go team!
  • Options
    Farming Advice: After the normal 8 hour resets for the stores... Start with episode 2 and go through 5. However, only do the very beginngs, then quit and go to the next one. All the whole buying any energy you can and killing any oversized zombies that pops up. I just did it myself and taking into account the energy that I already had and the refills that I had. I ended up with a net energy gain gain of over 100.
  • Options
    Energy refills isn't a problem lol health is the real problem all this monster has a ridiculous jump in HP lol
  • Options
    trying to play this as much as I can to get our rating up.. I am not doing to great tho!..6196 canes :(
    a week before the event started I ran the episodes over and over collecting the beans and full health packs.. I also had almost 13,000$ so I could quit episodes n just to buy the energy bars over n over.

I ended up starting with 12 cans of beans and 9 full health packs.... burned through all of them in the first day, and burned through all 13k within the first two days.....

now things have slowed down being I have no cash and would take a few days to collect enough to sustain buying energy over n over.. any tips on how to be able to collect a high amount of canes(or whichever event item it is)?

Also am I bugged or did most of our members fall asleep during this event? :p I only seen maybe 3 different faces in the Safe houses?
    Android User.